GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Looking forward to it.
Why oh why did I elect to do a video lol!

Can anyone recommend any video editing software, preferably free to download? I usually use Windows Live Movie Maker, but it's just being an arse. I have got a series of fraps avi clips that I need to string together.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why oh why did I elect to do a video lol!

I didn't even know that ;)

My GPGSL Career
U could try videopad
I'd recommend VirtualDub. That's what I used in the past.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Backwards racing? Where's Mater when you need him. ;)

Should be fun... racing backwards ;)

Backwards racing

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Activity Check Results

One absentee this time.

Connor Steer (ONE) - Last active:...like, ages ago.

This is his third warning.

Next deadline: 14th February. Will love be in the air, or just festering contempt? ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE.

Just to clarify this before questions come up: Connor was only announced missing 2 times, at the now second to last activity check, he wasn't named, but his last post was indeed at 16.12 last year, so it's a definite out for the remainder of the season. At least it's only a test driver missing this time.

Also here's a remainder for those team bosses who are losing a race driver after this round. Please announce your backups within reasonable time, otherwise your best test driver will be chosen as logic choice.

Best test driver? :D
ONE Team has a problem !

Can you be a driver and a test driver for the same team at the same time...
if so, maybe I can take Connor's place alongside my team boss Rodrigo, to help the team out...
I won't mind to drive in both. If my boss would like it.
If NOT then we have to search for another driver... somewhere !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ONE Team has a problem !
>
> Can you be a driver and a test driver for the same
> team at the same time...
> if so, maybe I can take Connor's place alongside
> my team boss Rodrigo, to help the team out...
> I won't mind to drive in both. If my boss would
> like it.
> If NOT then we have to search for another
> driver... somewhere !!!
>
> [cdn.meme.am]

haha, love that meme! =P

Sad to see the situation as it is in the team :(
In the case of a test driver dropping out, as in ONE's case, the race driver in the same slot is automatically elected as test driver but will not receive perf advantages or test championship points for it. In ONE's case, Connor sat in test driver seat 1, so race driver seat 1, Carlos, will drive in the qualifying, too. Unless Rodrigo finds another test driver, of course.

OK I now officially give up with video editing! I have tried 2 programs to compile the video and each one has gone belly up :-( I am seriously considering rerunning the race and taking screenies, such is my frustration. I feel I'm letting you all down with the constant delays.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
if you want I can (try to) compile your videos using Vegas, but you'll have to wait until friday for that

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 09:22PM by miki2000milos.
I use Fraps for video recording and Movie Maker from Windows for editing. Works great for me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
See my last two PMs, especially the last. In VDub it's just a simple settings thing.

I will use those settings next time John, thanks mate. I am currently uploading three videos to youtube at the moment. They have just been thrown together as I was getting frustrated with it, so I apologise for the quality :-O

GPGSL S10 R10 US GP - Watkins Glen

Race Day

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
What happened? I was 3rd then suddenly at the start of the last lap I was out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy