GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Damn you Pedersen!!! ;)
Decent qualifying, shame to slip back a few positions during the session but at least it lives me in a good position for the race.

X (@ed24f1)
11th. Pretty decent result for me. Now I just need to worry about making up a few positions and hopefully finish inside the points by race end.

P20 in qualifying.. well thats.. ehh.. different :-P

Made a few small mistakes and got held up in my last lap, looking forward to the overtaking in the race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Nice result by Dean, Chris could have done better.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
12th place is a good base regarding the race, we need some points badly...
Holy cow ! Last row with a boost. :(

Good qualy by the team but they are going to get those points in the race! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
What a lap from Michael! Totally didn't see that coming. I was really hoping to hold on to that pole but well, 3rd is brilliant too. :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Congrats to my team mate for pole position and I am chuffed with 9th. Hopefully a strong double points finish for MAC is on the cards.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hmmmm, we'll see what the lottery, oops I mean race brings. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Over to you Mr Thomas - your turn for the win! Seb, get yourself way up into the points.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
So good: 3rd to Carlos, 14th to Marc (great expectations for race), 4th to Connor and 1st for me!!! Fantastic!!

I hope One Racing back to fight for 1st places...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Wow! Okay, the boost DID work this time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9

hihihihi. I am pleasently surprised by the margain, Lets just keep our fingers, heels, toes, nails, teeth, tongues, bellies, hair, arms, legs and other moving body parts together that it translates into my first(?) race win! =P
Hmph, not a great practice

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
It's not qualifying that counts... it's THE RACE... 14th place to start from and Nell and Maverick are behind me, so...

" let's go and race, for a podium place "

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Disappointing qualification for me again.

Its a McLaren season it seems.... we will bounce back!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Guys, please bear with me, I'm having problems with the mod crashing GP4. It's happening on all tracks, but other mods don't crash. I'll get it sorted I'm sure :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy