GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Really looking forward to Watkins Glen

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Making a little bit of progress in the standings at least!

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Making a little bit of progress in the standings
> at least!

They are looking better, still we need a little jump ahead still.. Need to get on top of that table

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I like the looks of that! Up to 3rd and still in the hunt, and currently the only driver to score in all rounds! (hope I don't jinx myself). And we're so damn close to AMR, this is good, real good. :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
The standings are not bad with the first half of the season completed, but our performance was pretty flat in the last 4 races.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I like the look of the standings (a bit more) now. If I can have that kind of race meet on a more regular basis then perhaps I can get somewhere near the top 10 in the championship. I did say perhaps...

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Looking forward for the US Free Practice season. I'm still upbeat about the car while topping the FP session in Canada for the very first time in my career of GPGSL as a test driver.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 10:02PM by Bandon23.
To boost or not to boost, that is the question.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Dead last....

I'm so depressed right now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
I really like the look of that WDC-table... can't believe I'm first after the first half of the season!
To be honest though I don't believe to be up there much longer.
Another victory this season could be possible, so I'm hoping for a top five, maybe even top-three-finish in the championship. :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 06:44PM by xSilvermanx.
Closing in on the top 10 in the standings. Pretty amazing IMO, since I got to where I am in just 6 races since taking over the #2 SCR. Now to look forward to the next round.

Hi all, I'm back !

Still no internet at home but I can check a bit at work.

Happy new year everybody.

It's almost 2017. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's almost 2017. ;)

Not long til Easter!
Waiting Watkins Glen. Sad remember of Francois Cevert! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
And Helmuth Koinigg. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

That's looking much better. Took another chunk out of ONE's points advantage. Still can't seem to shake Demon though.

Good to see the guys moving up the drivers' standings as well. Just lovely to be able to add two more wins to the tally.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
SCR is going to take more podiums this season i can feel it

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Finally made it into the top 10 in the tester's standings, good start into the 2nd half of the season.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Allright folks! Give me a HOORAY for me to get a good result next time out!! Really need it! =P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy