GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
12th for me, and 17th for Gilson. Looks like it's going to be another tough race for both of us once again. However, if I can pull off another drive through the field again like I did in the last race (mostly helped by others retiring), then maybe I can bring home some much needed championship points for SCR.

Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are there any objections that I will run future FP
> and Q sessions without comments and someone else
> doing the races?

As long as there is nobody else willing to do it and anounces it in time, you're welcome to do it, as far as I'm concerned.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
35 laps isn't that long. :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
To be honest I'd be perfectly content with just results from Free Practice and Quality from now on, especially if it means we can speed things up ever so slightly. Don't really see what seeing every driver crossing the line in those sessions really adds.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'll take 10th! Finally a result worth looking at! Hopefully I can get something worth talking about out of the race.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Positive start but I suppose my final result is an improvement on the last few. Would like to push a little higher in future qualifying sessions (and this race for a start!), but it's not going to be easy.

In the case of the Test Session, I think testdrivers like to watch themselves in the car, regarless of it being just a practice or a feature race. So I think we should stick with the FP broadcasts. However, for qualy, it may seem a bit unnecessary, though some sessions are indeed nail-bitting. I'd leave it up to the RD's choice to have a full broadcast, one screen per driver, or just the times.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
7th, hopefully on for a nice points finish.

Whic pics? I don't see any.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Whic pics? I don't see any.

I think that's his point. The car images have been removed.
Ok let's go to the race, the race will not be long I guess... so we don't need to be wary of the accidents nor contacts I believe.
Nevermind ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2015 04:25PM by RenaultRS10.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> 35 laps isn't that long. :p

if the car isnt working like u want then yes ;)
Tell me what you want what you really really want.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
really
Really really wanna zigazig ha

Can anyone give me the name of someone that started in this championship at the start of this season and has raced every round.

I can't remember what round I updated my stats list to.

Thanks

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy