GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Fantastic work as always Maikel :) I especially like the low nose too, but I would have to have a look at all of them before I make a final decision.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Damn Maikel what a great work you made really nice to see these cars!! Low nose spec is a killer for sure :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Outstanding

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Love them, was a nice surprise Maikel!
I stickied the links to the P1 selection of mods and cars so that the download won't get lost

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well I wish I was at Snake Motorsports, but shed34 told me to join his team. Yeah I have to stick with Demon Racing.
Bandon23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I wish I was at Snake Motorsports, but shed34
> told me to join his team. Yeah I have to stick
> with Demon Racing.

Yeah, this ain't gonna go down well...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Wow! Those are some seriously awesome cars, mate!

"GG WP m8"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Incident 2k9 Schreef:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well I wish I was at Snake Motorsports, but
> shed34
> > told me to join his team. Yeah I have to stick
> > with Demon Racing.
>
>
> Yeah, this ain't gonna go down well...

So SMS is his favourite team and not DMR.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yes, but to say about it, I don't want to mix it up really. Demon Racing want me they have a competitive car. So further with that, yeah I have no opportunity to land on SMS.
and around in another circle we go
Mixed up name, mixed up teams. That guy is crazy!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Calm down guys. SMS is a great team! But to my expectations Demon Racing is my favourite team and it has to be that. Please guys calm down, we need to stop this situation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2015 04:37PM by Bandon23.
Sadly Snake-drivers (if I didn't mix it up terribly) have the tendency of going MIA. Actually right now a test drive-seat is open, I'm just not sure if a driver is wanted. I think if you truly want to change teams, you could right now. We at Demon would be sad having to search for a new testdriver but I think everyone else would be happy for you. After all you'd be a Snake-driver ;-) ;)
I thought his favourite team was MPR? ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well changing teams for test drivers will be unlikely for me to go there to be a Snake driver and yes I'm Demon driver, which basically the most team that has podiums more better than SMS.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I thought his favourite team was MPR? ;)

u mean my old team? =P haha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy