GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
TheVSATrooper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> miki2000milos Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > natasp Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Diax F1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > here's hoping the weather stays
> > > > decent...
> > >
> > > +2
> >
> > +3
>
> +4
+1000
Sepang reminds me of my best race with Phoenix Racing, it would be great to achieve another good result :-)

My GPGSL Career
I remember we fixed the cc-line for Sepang because we had many crashes at the last corner. So can we please make sure to use the changed track this season?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry for double post, but to make sure that it's not missed, I use a new post. I changed the magic data of the 2006 Sepang to 10 and tested it a bit. Working well in the wet. Some good action without too many incidents. So I'll run this weekend. FP should be up by tonight, if my headache isn't getting too bad.

JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Sorry for double post, but to make sure that it's
> not missed, I use a new post. I changed the magic
> data of the 2006 Sepang to 10 and tested it a bit.
> Working well in the wet. Some good action without
> too many incidents. So I'll run this weekend. FP
> should be up by tonight, if my headache isn't
> getting too bad.

will we (testers) get a feautre race? Or just FP?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I'm hoping the weather is terrible as that's why I didn't choose to use a boost :P

X (@ed24f1)
Only FP this time. I'm not having the time for yet another race.

JohnMaverick Schreef:
> Sorry for double post, but to make sure that it's
> not missed, I use a new post. I changed the magic
> data of the 2006 Sepang to 10 and tested it a bit.
> Working well in the wet. Some good action without
> too many incidents. So I'll run this weekend. FP
> should be up by tonight, if my headache isn't
> getting too bad.

;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Could one of you guys let me know how to get rid of the replay icon, please? I plan to run the race and then make the screenshots during replay, so to interfere with the race the least possible. But having that icon in every picture is so annoying.
In other news, I'm currently running the FP. Should be up in 2 hours max.

track wad\maps\resources, the iconpage3 texture. Replace it with one from a track that doesn't have it, or just paint it black (alpha channel as well).

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Have a replacement at hand maybe? My database is pretty restricted after I lost about everything GP4 related (amongst others) from a harddrive crash about a year ago. So before I go and repaint it, it's worth asking ;)

Thanks man, much appreciated

JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Only FP this time. I'm not having the time for yet
> another race.

even better, no negative effect for the team boost ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I forget the last time that I post here, so, just in case: Hi! ;)

GPGSL S10 - Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Sepang - Free Practice

Wellcome, folks, to another round of (in)famous GPGSL track action. It's for once Weiko Hasser reporting again from track. At my side is, as always, Distian Chranner with his unqualified and totally unneeded comments. Although thinking of it ... I'll gag him today. Those of you that haven't fallen asleep during the pre-race coverage from Korian Flönig and Lickie Nauda or that haven't been arrested because of a raging fit caused by Eai Kbel will also survive the upcoming coverage, I'm sure! ((Those of you watching German RTL coverage will know what I mean. As for the rest of you, sorry, couldn't resist)).

A look at the weather report confirms what everybody has feared. Monsoon time in Malaysia. Sepang's gonna be 'Wet Wet Wet'. Love is all around .... but not here! This is racing! Let's make the best out of it. Nonehteless the RD has decided to split the FP into two groups with 11 cars since pre-race tests confirmed big issues with drivers holding up each other when all 22 cars could go out freely.

Steer is the first on the wet track. Those of you still hoping for a drying lane ... go get a place in the asylum.

Not sure if Silva is doing himself a favor, though, given how close behind Steer he's gonna start his round.

Yet it doesn't seem to have hindered him too much since Steer's lead lasted not even 2 seconds ...

... since Silva delivers the package damn quickly!

Too quickly for Stoddard, too, although he's far closer to Silva. Seems Steer was the one mostly influenced by Silva's back ride.

Sheppard also not able to get even close to the pole time.

But Mills is! And how close that is. 2nd for now.

O'Brien with a solid time for 4th.

But then comes Vimal Ana! More than half a second quicker even. Now we'll have to start wondering what would have been if Silva hadn't been held up a little.

Ouch, Hunsley therefore is pretty much off the pace.

And Ancevski also isn't able to keep up with his teammate.

Neither is Scala with his teammate.

Keranen also at the back of the pack so far.

That was the first half of the field. Let's have a look at the current standings, while he hope that the track won't get too bad for the second group.

The second group starts with Briere and his first sector time isn't too promising.

But in the end it's, at least, good enough for 8th. So the track condition wasn't falling rapidly so far.

DeBoer even makes it into 6th. A good round.

Not so for Cremasco though.

DeBoer's driver Sanvitale takes 6th from his boss. But DeBoer probably won't be too pissed, as long as it stays in the 'family'.

What a screamer from Greidanus! 2nd with only 5 thousands of a second down! So the track definitely allows good lap times if you know how to make use of the conditions. Great driving by the former Shadow driver.

Vilela isn't so lucky though, but still midfield for him.

Hinz landing on the unlucky 13th. But he won't be satisfied with this at all.

McGregor might be a little happier with 11th, but considering their boost, he probably hoped for drier conditions.

More midfield times are coming in. So the track grip is holding more or less.

Allington saving the HDR pride with 5th.

And while Briere brings his car back into the pits, we can have a look at the standings after the first rounds have been completed. Now it'll depend on the weather what is possible in the second rounds.

And here O'Brien's laptime servers as an example of what is possible. NOTHING! In the little break, the grip went for a bath, literally, and the drivers are 5-8 seconds off the pole-time.

We really could have saved all, us, the drivers, everybody, this second half of the FP. The biggest highlight is, really, this scene where the impatient Italian ... wait, wouldn't this have been O'Brien's job? Anyway, impatient Scala needs to squeeze in front of Steer just at the pit entrance. As if that brings him any advantage ...

DeBoer is one of the last to try, but the track condition didn't get any better, as his 2nd sector time shows. Hence that's it from Sepang for today. The standings after the first round are the standings at the official end of the session. But at least we had decently fair conditions since all drivers could complete one lap in similar conditions.

See you soon for the qualifying of the main drivers.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL - Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Free Practice Official Results

:-o

Not seen that for a while!! Good job guys

Ugh damn... theres a reason why I've never liked this circuit.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
That's a bit better. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy