Real Head Scratcher

Posted by RHill 
Real Head Scratcher
Date: February 22, 2015 08:46PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi all,

So I want to load some custom sounds into Tom's 2012 season mod, because the sounds are default I believe in the latest version?

I think I have a good understanding of the way sounds are made to work in the game, but I can't get things to work!! It's driving me mad and would love some help.

- So the original file structure had no .snd bank file and no txt files in the engine data folders (probably why the sounds are default right?)

- I placed an edited .snd bank file into the data\sounds folder of the 2012 CSM mod, and then the engine data txt files

- I then opened the .csm in notepad to look under the File: section for the path (it read %sounds%), so I changed this to Data\Sounds\

- I'm convinced I have edited the .snd bank file correctly and it's in the right location. I think the path in the .csm is correct, BUT still I get default sounds!!!

Any help would be great........
Re: Real Head Scratcher
Date: February 23, 2015 12:44AM
Posted by: Foreverk
CSM file line should look like this:

[Files]

Sounds =Sounds

and you could try this one sample (just extract it in the "sounds" folder): RB8_sound
Date: February 23, 2015 09:34AM
Posted by: RHill
thanks man!

It was the csm file line was incorrect! Thanks for the sounds also!
Date: February 23, 2015 01:31PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title xD:

(I own one of these ;))

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy