removing arrows

Posted by MOTO X 
removing arrows
Date: May 18, 2003 10:54AM
Posted by: MOTO X
rite havent tried this myself but if u set their bhp to 0,in qual they would'nt be able to move and then not qual,maybe!

MCLAREN RULE!
Re: removing arrows
Date: May 18, 2003 10:58AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Yeah, but in the Gpx games ALL cars are put in the race regardless of their qual time.

Nice try, but it'll never work :) If you search the forum, you'll find some of the other methods tried too, and none of them work!

Date: May 18, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: brettly
Yep ...every1 qualifys regardless of how **** they are, has to be a safety car i reckon(wishing!)....
Date: May 18, 2003 02:13PM
ur rite ive tried it dunt work!

MCLAREN RULE!
Date: May 19, 2003 01:05AM
Posted by: rayg
The only work around I can think of is to make there car very unreliable so they blow up straight away!?! I know it does'nt remove them compleatly but it should get them out the race quick! ;-)
Date: May 19, 2003 11:21AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Yeah, but sometimes they don't blow up straight away. The max you can put it on to start with is about an 80% chance of failure, so they won't always retire, and you can't set when they retire. So if you do a 60lap race, they'll probably retire, but it might be lap 59 until they do!

But atm, it's the best alternative if you don't want a fantasy car etc.

Date: May 19, 2003 12:05PM
Posted by: sam2019
perhaps if it was possible to make them start with 0 fuel, then they would retire very quick, hopefully quick enough to not interfere with other cars on the next lap?

what do u guys think?
Date: May 19, 2003 02:20PM
got it! use faliure editor if der is 1 yet and make them retire 1st lap.

MCLAREN RULE!
Date: May 19, 2003 03:35PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Or let them drive and use ale`s championship editor to remove their results ;) .

What is if performance of each arrows driver is set to 1, bhp is set to 1 and max engine power is set to 109° (gpxpatch). Starting temp is set to 99°. Maybe it will work with more than 100°.

(Remeber: If you set your starting engine temp to more than 100 and max temp to 109 dont fully accelerated before red lights are off. You will blow your own engine if you do this.)

I tried this and every time the arrows cars blow their engines before cars come back to start finish line.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 21, 2003 06:09AM
Posted by: sam2019
how do you change the max temp and starting temp???

what editor do u use for that?
Date: May 22, 2003 01:53AM
Posted by: Trunksku
i'm replacing arrows team with the new 100% Honda team. It just like future team to me. maybe in 2005 perhaps.

'IN THE END OF THE DAY, WE WON THE RACE' Michael Schumacher.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy