CSM - Tweaker integration question.

Posted by AUS_Doug 
CSM - Tweaker integration question.
Date: November 29, 2014 10:29AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Hi guys,

So, just to learn a bit more about the basic structure of CSM mods, I started building my own with all the vanilla 2001 assets (cars, helmets etc.)
(When I say 'built' I mean I used the 'build CSM mod from existing installation' option in CSM)

So I had a look through all the files generated with that and it all makes sense, so then I started integrating things into the 'configurables' menu.

I've got turning mirrors off and on working, but I'm having trouble getting GP4 Tweaker's 'Real time editing working properly'

I can edit camera positions just fine in game, but the changes don't persist between game sessions.
(i.e, I'll make the edits, exit the game, start up again and have to redo the cameras.)

Anyone know the - probably simple - thing that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Doug.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Re: CSM - Tweaker integration question.
Date: November 29, 2014 12:05PM
Posted by: Foreverk
CSM reads the values of tweaker settings from the files inside the mod (for the cam, those files are "onboardcamera.ini" and "viewanglecam.ini" ) but when you do realtime edition they donĀ“t change, so you have to do the edition in game, write the values somewhere and then exit the game and change those values in the files. As far as I know the files are not rewritten when you do RT Edit, so the only way to keep the camera (also tyres, helmet, steer, etc) positions is to edit manually the tweaker files with the new values, because everytime you start a mod CSM reads those files and load these positions.
Re: CSM - Tweaker integration question.
Date: November 30, 2014 04:58AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy