Unique car Engine sound

Posted by Trunksku 
Unique car Engine sound
Date: May 15, 2003 11:17AM
Posted by: Trunksku
To all GP4 creative modifier: Can you guyz modifiy the car engine sound so that it become more unique and realistic for each team?
Re: Unique car Engine sound
Date: May 15, 2003 11:26AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
The engine sound can't even be modified atm, let alone individual sounds for each car!

Up till now the Gpx series has had 1 generic sound and no-one has ever made an individual one. Judging by the time it's taking to even be able to edit the sounds at all (that's not a complaint about modders, it's one about the makers :) ), I doubt GP4 will be different.

Date: May 15, 2003 11:47AM
Posted by: tux
were close to editing the sounds, but i dunno. i might just chuck the source code up in the air and see who catches it ;)

Date: May 15, 2003 12:12PM
Posted by: Trunksku
That's bad news. But i still believe it will happens. Remember this.... Nothing Is Impossible!!!

'IN THE END OF THE DAY, WE WON THE RACE' Michael Schumacher.
Date: May 15, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: Madman271
:-)
Check the .bnk files for changing the engine sound. I guess the engine sound stored somewhere in one of these files.

Gr88ts,
Madman

Post Edited (05-15-03 20:23)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: May 15, 2003 03:00PM
Posted by: tux
i know ;) i can load the bnk files and extract a sound (do u know why some of the pit men sounds werent included?) but just cant put them back yet, editing gp4 is getting on my nerves, i might take a back seat for a while and get something else going :) ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy