Steering wheel options

Posted by RHill 
Steering wheel options
Date: October 06, 2014 03:24PM
Posted by: RHill
hey guys,

I've been able to get the 2014 mod from GPForever working well.

However when I am in the garage, with my steering wheel configured I can't access the steering wheel options. When I configure the keyboard I am able to cycle between the options and make changes.

Of course i need to be able to access them when the steering wheel is set, to mean i can change fuel loads and tyres etc. (by the way is the soft and hard compounds just graphical? I don't see the tyres change between hard and soft like I do with wets and inters).

do you think I need to configure my wheel to enable the pit options or something?

Any help is appreciated
Re: Steering wheel options
Date: October 06, 2014 03:33PM
Posted by: kedy89
When I use my DFGT, I have to use throttle and brake pedals to go up/down, and the A/X button (don't know which letter, the bottom one of the four on the right) to enter the menu.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Re: Steering wheel options
Date: October 07, 2014 01:23AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Just to clarify for the OP; Throttle/Brake goes Up/Down in the steering menu, Gear Up selects, Steering Left/Right makes adjustments (Fuel level, tyres)

While graphically the same, there is a difference between Hard and Soft tyres (unless the GP4 Forever mod does things differently; I don't know if such things are editable with mods).

Hards will last longer than Softs - I find them to wear at the same rate, but Hards can go for longer than Softs before becoming unusable - while Softs allow you to go faster.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2014 01:24AM by AUS_Doug.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy