Virtual championship GP4

Posted by ws1986 
Virtual championship GP4
Date: August 23, 2014 10:28AM
Posted by: ws1986
Hi all!
Many people play GP4 in different online championships. Almost of them based on some season mod or series, certain are fantasy. The last is good, I think. But I have an idea. Let take official F1 technical reglament in respect of aerodynamics, and safety structures (everything that has an impact on look of the car) and make personal cars. So carset for online championship will consists of these cars.
I think that GP4 community has members, who had his own ideas how should look car and want to thy one's hand in it development. So why we can't try to do it?
Unfortumatelly I forget how to use Zmodeler (but remember how to unlock models :)) ), but I can draw model on paper (like Adrian Newey) and someone made 3d-model.

If this idea interesting, let's try?

But I don't have an answer to this question: how to calculate power of each car. For example, someone has a W05-like car and someone has a CT05-car. Who will be more powerful in GP4?
Re: Virtual championship GP4
Date: August 23, 2014 02:11PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
You can calculate car power with GPxPatch using performance-files. And creating a template with ZModeler might be very difficult. I want to try out this as well soon, but I haven't had the time yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy