GPBuilder command track banking

Posted by lagmvdlav 
GPBuilder command track banking
Date: August 06, 2014 01:56PM
Posted by: lagmvdlav
In GPBuilder, for the option "Import Track Database" and the command TBNK Anyone know which units must indicate the number?
I have tried it in degrees, radians and GPBuilder units and there is no way it will work properly.?
Re: GPBuilder command track banking
Date: August 06, 2014 06:24PM
Posted by: Lo2k
What's your version of GP4Builder ?
Recent versions (since quite some time, probably since v1.639) doesn't handle TBNK at all anymore, only TPOS, PPOS, TDIR and PDIR.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2014 06:25PM by Lo2k.
Date: August 06, 2014 06:40PM
Version GP4 Builder 1.350 XE

Thanks
Date: August 06, 2014 10:04PM
That's quite an old one.
I'm sorry but I don't remind which value it was using as input (I would expect it was the same value as the ADa3 real value you can log when creating .dat debug list) and as nobody was using it and the few ones found the whole database thingy confuse, I redesigned it as a more simple and straightforward operation. We lost Banking import in the step.

Date: August 06, 2014 10:32PM
Thanks Lo2k

It is a shame, it's a very powerful functionality.

As for GP4 Builder version it is true that I use it for some time, but going so well that I did not want it changed.
BTW which version do you recommend GP4 Builder and where it can I download.
Date: August 07, 2014 09:46PM
Yep, I will add it to the todo list. I can't give any date though.

Concerning version, well, latest version is 1.912, meaning it has about 600 changes (not joking) since your version !
Latest version can always be found by clicking on my signature picture then going into Tools forum section and of course in GP4Builder section.

Date: August 08, 2014 07:40AM
Thank you, hope impatient the addition of functionality to import command track banking. Perhaps it was also interesting to analyze the possibility of adding other commands and relative to the width of the track...

As for the version, from now on I will use which tells me.

Thanks again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy