cars.wad?

Posted by nlauda 
cars.wad?
Date: May 12, 2003 09:50PM
Posted by: nlauda
Is there any place I can download a working 2003 cars.wad? I've tried downloading individual cars and either they're all white or the livery is screwed up with half the driver's helmet missing. Thanks.
Re: cars.wad?
Date: May 12, 2003 10:32PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i have one that is working very good but its 44 MB big. If you have msn messenger i could add you and then sending it towards you ! TO ADD me use this emailaddy: bigbrother2001@hotmail.com but email me first please!

Greetings bigbrother
Date: May 13, 2003 04:39AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Mr Lauda, if you got to your graphicsconfig file in the GP4 directory, open it with wordpad and go to the line "32 bit graphics" and set it to "0". All your downloaded cars will work!

....................I quite like this now.
Date: May 13, 2003 06:46AM
Posted by: M|st
"TO JACKIE STEWART"

YOU SIG SUXOR COX, CHANGE THAT UGLY *****

sorry got carried away...
Date: May 13, 2003 06:48AM
Mist, Your English is piss poor so I might be mistaken however, mind your own F****** business.

Date: May 13, 2003 07:02AM
Posted by: M|st
if u studied psycology, you'll relised that i am being stupid for the time being

OK...?
Date: May 13, 2003 10:58AM
Posted by: nlauda
I got bigbrother cars.wad (thanks) and my jags are white...also tried the JackieStewart tip with the "32 bit graphics" which didn't fix it. Thanks for the help I'll have to do some more digging.
Date: May 13, 2003 03:08PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
hé i have the jaguar still on my computer so if you get online in msn will send it, just use wadinstaller to put it into the car.wad i send you and it will be all ok and you are welcome !!!

Greetings bigbrother
Date: May 13, 2003 04:35PM
Mist, stop reading pyscology and try a dictonary.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy