Grand Prix 5 to be released after all!!!

Posted by 97kirkc 
Re: Grand Prix 5 to be released after all!!!
Date: May 13, 2003 06:27PM
Posted by: Breadfan
I would say hes a few sandwiches short of a picnic...but he doesnt even have a hamper yet

Soul of a poet!

[www.forums.sportspavilion.net]
Date: May 13, 2003 09:31PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
Getting back to the topic here... its not a GPx series if its not by geoff crammond. thats it.

Date: May 13, 2003 10:03PM
Posted by: Xero
lmao... wot a thread! :)

Date: May 14, 2003 02:46AM
Posted by: duffman
i would love to see internet gaming, thats has to be in grand prix 5
Date: May 14, 2003 06:42AM
Posted by: Breadfan
As I said before, I VERY much doubt Geoff will sell the licence.
It's a pretty risky thing..he may have had enough of it though..

Breadfan

[www.forums.sportspavilion.net]
Date: May 14, 2003 06:30PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
For me it doens't matter who makes Gp5. It can be even Microids, as long as it is a full, and nice game. Gp4 is very nice, but i always feel like it was produced in 2 days. Originally about the 2000 season, 1 day before the release Geoff woke up wanting to make the 2001 season. Also the bugs..... lots of them. What I really like in Gp3 is that this game had a "hollywood" style. You know, a long project,Theme music, after a ong time with gp2 it became the new generation. I really like this. Another thing nice in the GpxSeries is that the races have realistic competition. I was playing F1 2000 at Spa, and ALL the cars crashed at Eau Rouge, excpet for me. and in common races they are ULTRA fast in some sectors and ULTRA slow in others, so theres no chasing: You see the car 300m ahead, then comes the x-turn, then you brake and pass him without competition. In Gp3 the races are head2head! I don't really want ultra detailed steering wheels or individual textures for each i don't know what. I want a game with real layouts, alsmost real shapes, real liveries, drivers, ads, and plenty of competition. I don't need all those texture mapping functions that are super modified, mega reflexes and so on. Uf! enuf said
Date: May 14, 2003 06:52PM
Posted by: Ellis
If GP5 was by infogrames alone we are screwed

Look at the racing games they have done before, V-Rally, Le Man 24hour. some of the worst games ever!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 15, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: Xero
I doubt they'd do it alone... I reckon we'll see GP5 released under the Atari brand, but Simergy should still be developing it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy