wkl and bojans minardi

Posted by ayazyounis 
wkl and bojans minardi
Date: May 11, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
erm...shouldnt the tex files be called prost...tex? not minardi...tex? in orifginal order the last car on the grid is prost so to recreate 2003 the minardi hjave to have prost filenames. i think anyway.
Re: wkl and bojans minardi
Date: May 11, 2003 02:08PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
read the thread

....................I quite like this now.
Date: May 11, 2003 02:22PM
Posted by: Spike02
they are named minardi_x.tex because this car is part of an upcoming 2003 cars.wad consisting of me/bojan's, erwin/guyon's and erik/duco's 2003 carshapes and liveries. the bright people will know that erwin/guyon's toyota is made to fit the prost slot, hence why the minardi is in it's original slot

Date: May 11, 2003 03:10PM
Posted by: matt
minardi this year have numbers 18 & 19,toyota have 20 & 21
Date: May 11, 2003 04:16PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
yes but we all know that minardis are the crappest. in my book the best goes at the front (ferrari) and the crappest at the back (minardi)
Date: May 11, 2003 05:13PM
Posted by: brettly
Umm.. at the moment the Minardi Ps03 by Wai Keen Lam and Bojan could be the best looking Car in the game(with regards to Vipers Awesome Ferrari GA)...

"yes but we all know that minardis are the crappest."

And thats a from your opinion!!
Date: May 11, 2003 05:45PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
No that's pretty much a fact! lol

....................I quite like this now.
Date: May 11, 2003 05:50PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
I dont like reality 2003 order. I`m allways using the original order by gp4. So i like it that minardi is minardi and toyota is prost. ;)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy