Barcelona Ferarri Bug!

Posted by JackieStewart 
Barcelona Ferarri Bug!
Date: May 11, 2003 10:21AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
I've just downloaded the new Ferarri from (ahem) another site. First impression was "Wow". The attention to detail by various car creators on this particular car is unbelievable however, this version's got a bug.
As you got through various shading in the game (in the tunnel at Monaco for expample), the car doesn't change. You're still as bright as day even in the dark.
What's wrong? Can it be fixed at our end without pulling the file apart with Zmodeler ('cos I can't use it yet!).
But it is a good "mod" on Vipers great car.

....................I quite like this now.
Re: Barcelona Ferarri Bug!
Date: May 11, 2003 11:56AM
Posted by: FortKnox
I advise you to read the file "Leggimi" (readme) before Post in the forum, there is an explanation also in English.
bye

Date: May 11, 2003 12:54PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
would help if it was in english
Date: May 11, 2003 02:09PM
anyone translate italian (doh!).

Date: May 11, 2003 10:19PM
Posted by: ViperF1
Who modified my car without permission?????
You can translate the languages @ www.google.com , Language Tools

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: May 11, 2003 10:45PM
Posted by: brettly
ok Jackie....spew your Guts!
Date: May 12, 2003 12:10AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
any screenshot of the another 'version' of ferrari? :)

Date: May 12, 2003 03:10AM
Posted by: ViperF1
We have made the texture and the new carshape,Ghostrider is working on the rest work and we'll release the one soon I think

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: May 12, 2003 03:25AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
I don't know about this new version of Ferrari. But, since I downloaded until now almost all the great carshapes of CTDP and Viper, and since I made for GP4 some other carshapes, I would say this is a bug of basic Ferrari, since is shifted from F1 2002 ( and then updated to 2003 ) by Authors...and all F1 2002 derived cashapes ( Ferrari 2002, Renault 2002, Williams.....etc. ) have bugs regarding Normals, internal damage faces missing, etc...

nicol@cciarri
Date: May 12, 2003 04:17AM
www.racesimulations.com posted the car. Sorry if it ain't got Viper's permission but I only downloaded it, I didn't have a hand in making it. It's been deleted from my cars.wad now and I'm looking forward to Viper and Ghostriders "official" version!

Date: May 12, 2003 04:32AM
Posted by: brettly
Using Vipers GA as a base! HOW DARE THEY.

Yep...im waiting too...it will be worth it for sure!
Date: May 12, 2003 05:44AM
Posted by: FortKnox
This update of the great Ferrari 2003 GA from Viper and CTDP doesn't want to keep credits for carshape, that is by these Authors. On the other way, this car, as all cars from F1 2002, has some bugs ( internal faces for damage model are missing; normals are not correct, correct low definition levels gp4 files were missing, etc..). These are limits of this car....and not from update.
Update improves only some particulars ( antennas, tex files for right sidepod and internal cockpit, bargeboards , coordinates for a correct driver position..) that original carshape from Viper and CTDP were not including....We don't want any credit for carshape; but undoubtelly, we offered files that can improve a lot this great carshape.
Regards
Fortknox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy