**** Circuit Gilles Villeneuve 2011/2013 - BETA RELEASED ****

Posted by gildoorf 
thank you very much Ed :)
Schuey Fan's cc-line no Fix the Bug. The pitlne exit is bad.
Thanks a lot Guys for this great track. Great news that Ed and Heikki are associated to F1virtual.
Thanks for the 2013 version, Heikki! Great work.
And Thanks Ed for the new CC-line fix. :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prunn’message (Author version circuit which many have continued copying the dat) and has the simple solution to the problem did not fix Schuey Fan on dat for this version of Gildoorf 2013.

Here, although there was that search files on the forum and is very simple 2 steps and everything works fine.

“delete the command pit lane fence end in pitlane sector 113 and add the same command in sector 156 in the .dat” ;-)
Mr. Prunn (who?) has basically nothing related to any F1 virtual tracks. Current dat was crafted by PrBlanco. Montreal was released as it is: a Beta file. There are no plans for any improvement, though our releases are always unlocked so anyone is free to do whatever in mind.

Best regards and take care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2014 03:29AM by gildoorf.
What is the problem with the pit exit? It seems fine to me? All cars can exit the pits OK.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Mister Gildoorf: Prunn did a very good version of Montreal back in 2008 and have copied the wrong dat until today.These brazucas are tailored Pele!

TomMK Lord ... What you will not drive stops when the end of the pitlane and then back up to speed? In Singapore the latest version of the same thing happens?

Cheers for being so arrogant and condescending one another.
Thank you.

That´s what you get afterall... It´s about time, indeed.

It hasn't been explained well but other potential issue is in the magic data, and the sectors to pit exit entry, i'll have a look at that later as I'm not sure what magic data was included in the release.

X (@ed24f1)
Gildoorf. You get what you sow. Believe the best and devalue others is what makes you earn what you deserve beyond their jobs.

Schuey Fan. As is well written in the post yesterday at 2.02 PM (also has the solution) the problem is not in the cc-line, or Magic Data but dat as relevant in the pitlane.

TomMK. Despite that everything works fine ... I think it has the braking car in the pitlane exit.
Mr. SpeedDriver, sorry my bad words and yes, huge arrogance.

Thanks guys, the track is simply fantastic!:)

I'm intrigued as to what he thinks the problem is. I don't see anything wrong with it at all.

SpeedDriver
I think it has the braking car in the pitlane exit.

I don't understand, sorry :(

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Thank you guys for this track update. Keep up the good work, & for KEEPING GP4 ALIVE!
gildoorf Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be unfair to keep it unreleased.
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> Download 2011 version here

A shame I couldn't kept my promise to improve the track due limited free time and lack of motivation. Nevertheless good to see the track is finally released in the public domain, well done.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I do not know what trouble you guys, but here it's all perfect.

a thank you to the author(s) ;-)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Thank you guys for this amazing track , working perfectly , no pit exit's problem or at any other place of the circuit .
I found an invisible wall into the runoff of Turn 6. I'll try and post a quick video
Briere écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I found an invisible wall into the runoff of Turn
> 6. I'll try and post a quick video

Try to stay on track... Fixed!

Sorry Mathieu, I couldn't resist! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merci Arnaud !!!!!! ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy