newer dry tread

Posted by Caelen 
newer dry tread
Date: May 10, 2003 11:31PM
Posted by: Caelen
id been running gp4 with advanced carshader off, because it reduced the frame rate without making much difference. however after re-enabling it my tyres looked completely different, so ive changed them a bit and they now look fine , they also look ok with 3d rims except they dont blend in all that well with the tyre wall, however i think thats a problem with the 3d rims as there doesnt appear to be any reflection on the tyre wall.

[dynamic2.gamespy.com]

[dynamic2.gamespy.com]

any feedback appreciated.
Re: newer dry tread
Date: May 11, 2003 02:11PM
Posted by: rufiel
I think they look good, a bit too light maybe, but I made me a little bit darker texture you can see the diffrence on the following pic.....

Date: May 11, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Yep,

the advanced carshader makes only one great difference in ORIGINAL GP4. If its enabled suspensions and inner wing parts looks much better than ifs it not enabled.

But at this time most carshapes are mapped with textures on this parts so its not necessary anymore to enable the advanced carshader.

Ah, i`ve got a question to you Caelen.

Why your updates are getting smaller and smaller and smaller - i mean filesize.

V6.0 is only 69 kb big and there`re missing some files. Can you put all needed files into your new version zips? Thats better for users and much easier for webmasters hosting your files.

Post Edited (05-11-03 22:28)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 12, 2003 01:29AM
Posted by: Caelen
its only getting smaller cause iv only changed th dry treads and nothing else, i only keep playing arond with the dry treads because thats what i use most of the time, probably about 90 % dry tyres and 10% for the rest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy