Monaco Under Map Glitch

Posted by jordan3878 
Monaco Under Map Glitch
Date: May 28, 2014 03:35PM
Posted by: jordan3878
I've recently installed a 2012 track pack for GP4 via TSM. I installed the tracks then loaded them on TSM. For all the other tracks I spawn properly and there is no problem, but it's always Monaco that decides to spawn under the map. Is there a way to fix this?
Re: Monaco Under Map Glitch
Date: May 28, 2014 03:54PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
The issue will be with the track wad or circuit file not being correctly paired.

You say you can see Monaco, so in this case it'll be the circuit file. Try a fresh download of the track and adding it to TSM again.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: May 28, 2014 04:26PM
Posted by: jordan3878
I re-downloaded the track but still having trouble. I've tried to change file paths etc but nothing. I'm not familiar with TSM as I am with CSM and I'm having no luck so far. Just seems strange that it's only Monaco.

Edit: Now every track has the under map glitch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2014 04:30PM by jordan3878.
Date: May 29, 2014 12:03AM
Posted by: Briere
The track satellite view texture in the track wad has to be changed to represent the new track. It's often (not to say always) overlooked when a track changes slot and/or layout

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2014 12:05AM by Briere.
Date: May 30, 2014 10:50PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Just in case, check your tracks.set

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy