GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Go for it. As a Scot who supported (failed for now) independence here, I welcome any similar movements (such as Catalonia). So I'd welcome a Team Quebec

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Another crap race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Yeh I was stunned when I saw the referendum results :( I hope next time will be the right one. We lost 40.4%-59.6% in 1980 and 49.4%-50.6% in 1995 :( I was way too young to vote (and not born in 1980 ;) ) but I remember being disapointed back then, although my parents and my younger sister are proud canadians, anti-separation. It looks like I'm the only one who understood ;)

OK, enough politics for now, here are two new WIP shots. Color scheme is final, and all I have left is putting something on the rear wing and on the front hood. I hope you like it guys :) P.S. The logo on the nose tip is that of the separatist party in Québec, the Parti Québécois :)

Team Quebec? I have no problem with that. And the livery looks pretty good so far.

Amazing how you learn something new everyday, even in GPG. Unlike Scotland, I didn't know this Quebec situation at all, perhaps because the Scot voting was more noted worldwide and well, I was a toddler last time there was a voting ;)

Anyway, just wanted to show everyone another shot of our challenger. A second car is being painted in a livery similar to the current one, not sure yet about which one I'll stick with.

BTW, anyone know how can I hide those lines in ZModeler? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything. Thanks.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Team Uruguay Season 5 livery progress is looking good.

Here is something I have come up with that could be part of the render scenes I'm planning on using:

Flag, number and driver name will change depending on which team I end up rendering the car for. Not sure about the colour of the text though.

Everything looks stretched

And ingame shots :) I have yet to figure tire positions. Who cares for now ;)

Oh $hit, rimbolt.tex is missing ;)
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everything looks stretched

What looks stretched?

The flag looks way out of proportion

Briere Wrote:
> And ingame shots :) I have yet to figure tire
> positions. Who cares for now ;)
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Oh $hit, rimbolt.tex is missing ;)

That Quebec car looks insane. Love the Williams 2001 style message on the rear wing also :P Gorgeous looking car
When will we get to see the perfs for the upcoming round?

Mullet345 Wrote:
> When will we get to see the perfs for the upcoming
> round?

Yesterday. (obviously I am joking)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Just my opinon, but if this series is going to allow "states or provinces" to enter, i think it opens a can of worms! To me, it could take the prestige out of the series. For example, us Aussies : I am from Victoria, there are others from NSW or QLD etc.... Not sure i really want to see multiple cars representing a state/province of individual countries. If this went to a vote (like just about everything else has or does) it would be interesting to see the results - happy to go with the masses, but i just think the GPGNC should stick solely to nations only. My 2 cents worth.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> Just my opinon, but if this series is going to
> allow "states or provinces" to enter, i think it
> opens a can of worms! To me, it could take the
> prestige out of the series. For example, us
> Aussies : I am from Victoria, there are others
> from NSW or QLD etc.... Not sure i really want to
> see multiple cars representing a state/province of
> individual countries. If this went to a vote (like
> just about everything else has or does) it would
> be interesting to see the results - happy to go
> with the masses, but i just think the GPGNC should
> stick solely to nations only. My 2 cents
> worth.....

Agree!

-----------------------------------------------------

Quebec is still a state/province, so I agree on that. Have to be careful as obviously England/Scotland/Wales are all technically countries too, so they would be fine no matter what.
I agree too, it's a Nations Cup not a Would Like To Be A Nation Cup.

Would have be nice to see a Quebec car on track though.

FlyingFinn19 Wrote:
> Quebec is still a state/province, so I agree on
> that. Have to be careful as obviously
> England/Scotland/Wales are all technically
> countries too, so they would be fine no matter
> what.

+1

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy