Force India VJM07 - Barcelona and Shanghai liveries made by Rracunis ( RELEASED )

Posted by rracunis 
Here you have the Force India VJM07 made by Hega ( thanks to him for the superb work ) with the textures made by Rracunis as seen in the Barcelona race . Missing of Sahara's logo over the engine cover is a known bug
Don't expect perfection and hope all of you have fun .

Download link : [www.mediafire.com]
Download link - small update : [www.mediafire.com]

upload]1[/url]

upload pics]2[/url]

Here the Force India VJM07 made by Hega with the textures made by Rracunis as seen in the Shanghai race .
Download link : [www.mediafire.com]

adult photo sharing]1[/url]

image uploader]2[/url]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2014 07:58PM by rracunis.
thank you, but may i ask why don't you added the Sahara logo?
Because to add the logo , the mapping has to be redone otherwise there will be problems in the textures and I don't have free time for that . I'm sorry !
ah ok :)
If the Sahara logo in question is the one above the green stripe on the engine cover, can I ask what the mapping problem is as I've added the logo myself and can't see a problem - unless I'm missing something! I just added it above the green and white stripe, then rotated the tga file 180 degrees and did the same for the other side.
(Y)Thank you.
neilcaine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If the Sahara logo in question is the one above
> the green stripe on the engine cover, can I ask
> what the mapping problem is as I've added the logo
> myself and can't see a problem - unless I'm
> missing something! I just added it above the green
> and white stripe, then rotated the tga file 180
> degrees and did the same for the other side.

Yeah this is the logo in question , please feel free to update the car if you can do it .

Shanghai livery available in the first post along with a small update in the Barcelona livery .
Great,thanks a lot :) :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Thanks for the great liveries!:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy