Need help with the classic MODs ( 1990's )

Posted by rracunis 
Need help with the classic MODs ( 1990's )
Date: May 05, 2014 09:55PM
Posted by: rracunis
20 years after the Senna's death , the best ever , I decided to play the great classic MODs . After have installed the 1991 CSM MOD and play it , I noticed the high level of abandons in Phoenix ( first race of the 1991 trackpack ) , usually only 2 or 3 cars finished the race . Is there anything to do to reduce the damage coefficients in the 1991 MOD ?
I have installed this and other classic MODs in the GPSAVES/carsets where my 2014 MOD is also installed and probably that's why now I have 2 different fonts for the driver's name etc. Please how can I fix that ?
Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 05:26PM by rracunis.
Re: Need help with the classic MODs ( 1990's )
Date: May 05, 2014 10:02PM
Posted by: supermonty
i think it's a track layout bug. With different mods (Indycar, F1...) i noticed that a lot of cars crashed at Phoenix, in particular at the first corner.
Date: May 06, 2014 09:22AM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
try to reduce engines and transmission values using TSM (magic data). This could help you to avoid the retires for mechanical failures in Phoenix

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Date: May 06, 2014 09:41AM
Posted by: rracunis
Thank you to both guys for the help , I'll try to reduce engine and transmission values and see , however most of the abandons are caused by accidents , probably supermonty is right .
Date: May 06, 2014 01:13PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Don't forget to lower the AI errors in the magic data of the track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy