tsm

Posted by cloverleaf159 
tsm
Date: March 23, 2014 07:37PM
Posted by: cloverleaf159
ok, got everything working with csm etc, can someone please explain how I change the tracks over now using tsm please? I have downloaded the 1991 trackpack onto my computer , but whats the next stage to get the 1991 mod to work with the trackpack of the same year?
Re: tsm
Date: March 23, 2014 09:12PM
Posted by: littleone90
opend Csm, select the mod, go to the Mod's configurables and select the trackpack you want.

before do that you have to install the trackpack (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 09:13PM by littleone90.
Date: March 23, 2014 10:03PM
ok thanks for that, funny enough I was doing that with no luck

went back into tsm and it says no tracks loaded, so even though I have installed the trackpacks, I now have to load them in tsm first?? not csm is that correct??

in the csm mode like in your picture I see 1991_alt , 1991_real and mod defined(1991 real_ini) as my options in the track profile list
Date: March 23, 2014 11:08PM
cloverleaf159 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok thanks for that, funny enough I was doing that
> with no luck
>
> went back into tsm and it says no tracks loaded,
> so even though I have installed the trackpacks, I
> now have to load them in tsm first?? not csm is
> that correct??
>
> in the csm mode like in your picture I see
> 1991_alt , 1991_real and mod defined(1991
> real_ini) as my options in the track profile list

the trackpack are *.tup file if i remember right, just double click on the trackpack file and tsm should start with the installation, when the installation is colpeted you should see the track and the profile in the tsm. check if you have already installed the trackpack

Date: March 23, 2014 11:33PM
yeah the trackpack is installed and I can see the profiles, just says no tracks are loaded in status box on left
Date: March 23, 2014 11:51PM
can you make me a screenshot of your tsm? because i can't understand

Date: March 24, 2014 12:56AM
Posted by: petrus
You have probably installed the outdated 1991trackpack from gp4db.com.
Take the trackpack1991 by plodekk&cleberpister instead.

petrus' gpaedia files
Date: March 24, 2014 01:25PM
ok so this is where the 1991 trackpack has been installed and where I get stuck as it says no tracks are loaded.

so if I exit to csm, choose the 1991 season and then go to the mods configurables and choose the1991 track I still get Melbourne as my first track not pheonix

Date: March 24, 2014 01:28PM
I did try the download link petrus gave me but same scenario. I guess its because I don't know how to load the tracks maybe?
Date: March 24, 2014 03:17PM
cloverleaf159 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did try the download link petrus gave me but
> same scenario. I guess its because I don't know
> how to load the tracks maybe?

I don't think so. my tsm says "no tarcks loaded", but it works perfectly.. check in the mod's configurables of the csm if the option is on the right gp, or if the "load only the selected track" is active, and change it to "load all tracks in profile". be sure that the csm load the right trackpack by looking at the name down on the right of the window..
i onestly don't know what else can be

Date: March 24, 2014 03:36PM
well double checked what you said and all seems as you said. here is the screenshot. even shows list of tracks but 1991 season still opens with Melbourne track. tried the 1993 trackpack and makes no difference. thanks for your help little one . anybody else have an idea?

Date: March 24, 2014 11:34PM
cloverleaf159: ...anybody else have an idea?

Please check your trackpack1991 installation:
1) Does the "1991.ini" exist in the track folder? If not, lauch TSM and manage the profile.
2) Are all entries in the "1991.ini" correct (check paths and filenames)?

If you already have tracks installed with seasons as subfolders, e.g.
- Adelaide
it may be a good idea to move the subfolder "1991" from the 1991 track folder (here Adelaide) into that existing structure. Then check the profile again.

BTW: The "1991_real.ini" is certainly not the right one, it belongs to the old (incomplete) 1991 trackpack.

Good luck.

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2014 09:43PM by petrus.
Date: March 29, 2014 12:44AM
hi petrus. thanks for the help

alas im out of my depth when you ask about checking files and pathnames and moving track folders into the structure.

don't know what im even looking for or doing.

thank you for trying though. thought it was going to be a simple fix

guess im just going to admit defeat on this one. At least ive got the different seasons even if I don't have the older tracks

thanks again
Date: March 29, 2014 04:02PM
cloverleaf159 ... thought it was going to be a simple fix

If that was too complicated, perhaps the following step by step instruction may help:
After you have installed the trackpack1991,
1) In CSM: Launch TSM
2) Configure => Manage tracks
3) Configure => Create new profile
3) In Dialog "Type a name for the new profile" type in "1991"
4) Fill new profile with the tracks:
-- Click at the empty entry after 1 in the upper window. Search for the track in the lower window and select it by a click.
-- The next track (2) is now automatically chosen, so continue to select the tracks from the lower window.
5) After filling the track profile "exit" to CSM
6) In CSM choose 1991mod, choose "The mod's configurables", choose in "Track profile" List: 1991.

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2014 03:15PM by petrus.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy