Sad day for me

Posted by DAMON96 
Sad day for me
Date: March 19, 2014 06:17PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi!!!..as you know I am only a fan of the work that everybody does in this and other sites, sadly all my personal archives were encrypted and I lost them, incluiding everything from GP4, so after that I decided no to play the game anymore, because it's gonna be impossible to get all the things that I searched through more than 7 years...but I just want to say thank you to all you for the amazing work, people like me really appreciate all the hard work...ande specially people that was really kind like Jurgen and Kerley...and Pedro for those fantastic mods...That's all...and thank you!!!
Re: Sad day for me
Date: March 19, 2014 06:36PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
So you give up that easily after a big hit?

I went through the same loosing GP4 stuff and still got them back.
The forums are here and people can help out for the files you dont have.
You have Gp4forever and this forum for the mayority of the works released.
Think about it.

(Y)
Date: March 19, 2014 06:41PM
Posted by: bencoull
Don't give up :-)
Date: March 19, 2014 06:48PM
Posted by: vesuvius
sad to hear, but I´m with others above...don´t give up so easily!
Date: March 19, 2014 06:51PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
...... You have my support, because I will soon provide new material, all of my mods, and new tracks that come there, I know we all have a life, I personally found in GP4, an escape, relaxation and at the same time to be creative, so for me gp4 is already in the veins............ ;-)
(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: March 19, 2014 07:06PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
That's a shame to hear, but I echo Pedro's thoughts, for me GP4 over the years had acted as an escape, a relaxation. I'd hate to lose that myself. So, just let us know if there are any particular files you need, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a large archive of material that may be able to help you out.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 19, 2014 07:07PM
Posted by: JasonJarvis1988
Don't leave!!! I'm sure there can be a method we could help you getting your GP4 material back. (B)
Date: March 19, 2014 07:09PM
Posted by: rracunis
Don't give up , anything you need just let me know , I have most of the stuff released since 2005 .
Date: March 19, 2014 07:26PM
Posted by: cleberpister
Don't give up....(Y)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: March 19, 2014 07:33PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Aside from providing help with links to re-download stuff, you can always turn to IT people to help you de-encrypt the data or save the data on your storage. It's a pretty advanced industry specialized on these kind of problems, so I encourage you to give them a chance.

Of course, only if you still want to play the game, I agree with the above comments, don't give up. :-) But if you really want to be out... Then I wish you all the best. :-)
Date: March 19, 2014 07:36PM
Posted by: Flash Formula
This happens to the best of us, don't give up mate :-) It might take same time to get everything back, it took about 4/6 months, but when I finished, I ended up with more and new files I never had before :-)
I've have over 1TB of GP4 database now going back to 2003, so just give me a PM if you need everything :-) I'm sure I've got it around :-) and if not, I'm sure someone here will have it :-)
And remember to backup everything maybe even twice or on Blu-Ray. Just in case :-)

Date: March 19, 2014 08:25PM
Posted by: Alessio88
c'mon mate,just raise up and fight you can't give up like this gp4 it's something so amazing from my point of view it's much much more than an f1 simulator,if you need anything we will be here for you we are a community :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: March 20, 2014 01:12AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Don't give up for GP4!

You erase your HDD? Try to use a program called "get data back". I recover 97gb files with this!!!

If you want anything please tell us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 20, 2014 01:39AM
Thanks for all the messages and the kind words...I have all the archives but everything is encrypted by a virus and they ask you for money to get your files, everything from a Word file to the GP4 is encrypted...this is the kind of message that I recieved, not my message, but it was almost same, they sent me that to me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 01:41AM by DAMON96.
Date: March 20, 2014 02:27AM
Posted by: Pietro60
You have my solidarity if I can help in any way please contact me as well.

Bye.

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
Date: March 20, 2014 04:00AM
Posted by: Flash Formula
I'm so sorry mate :(
Where did you go and what file did you open (email or website) to get that installed??
We should know how you came across this, so nobody else gets hit with it? :(

Have you tried taking the HDD out and connecting it to another computer and use it as an external HDD to backup your files on Disc or another HDD?
Does this message show up as your logging onto your account or on windows startup?
Have you tried running your system in safe mode and seeing if the message still blocks you?
If it's not blocking you in Safe Mode, maybe try creating a new user account within Safe Mode and reboot your system and log onto the new account to see if the message continues?

These are all guesses and I'm just seeing if it might help you :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 04:04AM by Flash Formula.
Date: March 20, 2014 04:49AM
Yes, I did everything but I cannot open the files anymore, even I sent the computer to a technician (the same guy that made the computer) and he gave up because there was no way, he even did a back up of my windows in his computer but he couldn't open the files then even in another computers nothing could be opened...pictures, videos, anyhting

I think and I say I think when I download a movie via Torrent with a Wizard, when I tried to installe the Wizard 8 everything started to become a mess little by little

Thanks fpr the help and the ideas
Date: March 20, 2014 06:40AM
Posted by: quickslick
did you removed the cryptolocker already?
Date: March 20, 2014 12:09PM
Posted by: phantaman
Cryptlocker - How to remove => [www.google.com.br]

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: March 20, 2014 01:28PM
Posted by: JasonJarvis1988
I'd advise you to get the yellow pages/phone book out and find a reputable local PC doctor ect. The encryption is a very hard to decipher.

This Cryptolocker is a nasty piece of Ransomwere, it can and it will be sorted. If needs be I'll upload all the GP4 material I have.

Cryptolocker removal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 01:46PM by JasonJarvis1988.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy