Screenshots v17 -56k (Read the rules in 1st Post!)

Posted by Spidey 
Arnaud, lovely work on the McLaren, you've got the granite livery exactly spot on.

ColdBlood, is that Tobi's repainted Ferrari I spy? Looks brilliant.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@tommy90
It is not that powerful and dominant prancing horse, but it is the one Ralfy loved to ride on its back in Melbourne :)

@Dan
I wish I had Tobi's but it is F2001 released by Oggo with a new updated texture done by one of the greatest GPG authors (I will keep his name secret unless he allows me to release his name in public.)

The original shape is awesome and I love it, but because of my personal preference I have modified a few areas: nose_cone, front wing, cockpit & sidepods. (Without doubt, Oggo did awesome job on this car.)

And I got more shots:

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Fantastic looking F2001 Mike! whoever has updated the textures have done amazing work :)
Stunning screenshots Mike! Wouldn't mind sending you the F2001B if you produce some more of those :)

Btw, do you have any news on Enzo's 2000 cars you were working on?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Looks fantastic Mike! Those screens could be real! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thanks a lot guys; that means a lot to me :)

@ves
Yeah he did a staggering work on this :) All credit goes to him & Oggo.

@Tobi
Wow thanks for your offer and I can take some shots of it :) However, I am also happy to take shots of one of the most dominant cars in F1 history: F2002 ;)

About 2000 cars, I wasn't able to touch any of them for the last three years because of my life which is very shame... I wish I could keep working on them :(

@Eric

Oh you~

will you release the Ferrari one day?
@Jurgen

I don't know mate because I am not the original author of the shape & texture files.

ah ok, it would be great
There's an intersting gp4 bug to find in this pic (and no, it's not Maldonado in P2 ;) ). Additionally I want to state that the two Mercs dropped out without my help. LH had an engine failure and NR crashed into the wall of champions when lapping Ericsson. :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
HAARP clouds!?
nope, look at the car :-)

mirror in the mirrors?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mirror in the mirrors?

This is a known issue with current F1. The mirrors are higher so you need to zoom in, on the mirrors to hide them. (f1graphics file: Magnify mirrors = 8 to solve it) ;-)

But I am not sure that this is what N00binio wanted to show us...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This car look great I really love it so much thanks a lot Arnaud,and in my gp4 it's fast as well ;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
The mirrors were indeed what I was hinting at. And thanks for providing the explanation and the solution! Lovely car btw :)
Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm working in the optics business/research (sort of) but seeing the mirrors in the mirrors is hilarious imo ;)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Alessio88 Wrote:
> This car look great I really love it so much
> thanks a lot Arnaud,and in my gp4 it's fast as
> well ;)
>
>
> [i.imgur.com]

Looking nice with that Mobil 1 logo on the sidepod!
fandericciardo3 Wrote:
> Alessio88 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This car look great I really love it so much
> > thanks a lot Arnaud,and in my gp4 it's fast as
> > well ;)
> >
> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
>
>
> Looking nice with that Mobil 1 logo on the
> sidepod!

Thanks,i like it better with more sponsor on car especially on sidepods

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy