GP4 Tweaker settings

Posted by rooikappie 
GP4 Tweaker settings
Date: May 07, 2003 12:47AM
Posted by: rooikappie
I everyone

I see that in GP4tweaker you can set various things in GP4. Has somebody come up with good settings in Gp4tweaker for the 2002 Season?

Specifically for the following settings:

- Pitstop timing adjustments for each team
- Damage coefficient
- Independent car control style
- Tyre grip against surface

Thanx

Vrystaat se SON is gif!!! en die HAEL is moerse groot!!!
Re: GP4 Tweaker settings
Date: May 07, 2003 07:14AM
Posted by: rooikappie
Is there no one who can at least help me with the Independent car control style of each team?

Vrystaat se SON is gif!!! en die HAEL is moerse groot!!!
Date: May 08, 2003 05:37PM
Posted by: Madman271
Independent car style control for 2003 season? Hmm...

Well, anyone knows this?

Gr88ts,
Madman
Date: May 09, 2003 01:09AM
Posted by: Morbid
- Pitstop timing adjustments for each team
- Damage coefficient

These two things can currently be done with Madman's GP Tweaker. However, as far as I know, we cannot do different levels for each team.

- Tyre grip against surface

This cannot be done for each team. We can lower or raise the players grip, like it is done in Belini's GP4 Team Career. You can lower or raise the skill of each driver, and so long as you do not make too radical changes, it will look pretty convincing. The limit is when you begin to affect the driver skill compared to the AI code. Lower or raise it too much and a driver develops nerves of steel, or panics once he sees you in his mirrors.

However, what would be just as interesting would be independant failure rates for each driver. Making a proper 2002 carset is quite a challenge since Rubens should have high failure rate, while Schumi's should be 0. This is one of the reasons that people prefer carsets for each track.

- Independent car control style

Cannot be done at the moment. You can load a new physics file with GpxPatch, but that affects the entire grid, not just one car/team.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy