Question about engineers in qualifying

Posted by rracunis 
Question about engineers in qualifying
Date: February 03, 2014 08:01AM
Posted by: rracunis
Probably this is a question already answered but I tried to find at the FAQ and was not successful . I have changed the base of my CSM MOD and now the engineers have appeared during the qualifying only after the cars leave the garage . I guessed it was a problem of a col file in a specific track but was wrong . Is there any special setting that I should change into the MOD itself ...
Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 09:35AM by rracunis.
Re: Question about engineers in qualifying
Date: February 03, 2014 08:12PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
What have you exactly changed?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 04, 2014 08:20AM
Thank you for your reply . It's quite difficult to tell you what I changed , my MOD before was based on the 2008 MOD made by Jacobdylan and now it is based on the 2013 MOD made by Kedy89 . Then all is different including the tweakers and settings , probably the problem is related with the modifications on these points .
Date: March 07, 2014 09:48AM
I have still had the same problem , playing with my "old" MOD at the new Singapore track made by Jcaranti and Drt01 the engineers work well when the cars leave the garages during the qualyfing . However , with the "new" MOD in the same track , the engineers appear only after the car leaves the garages , it means , the engineers don't lift the car before it leaves the garages . I don't have idea how to fix that , the col.file of the track is working well , please someone can help me ?
Thanks in advance
Date: March 07, 2014 09:59AM
Posted by: kedy89
I think this is because FixPitstopBug in the gpxlap.ini is enabled. This allows you to drive away before the engineers lift the car. Same also in race, when doing a pitstop you can drive away before it's actually finished. Try setting it to 0, this might solve your problem.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: March 07, 2014 02:41PM
Problem solved . Thanks a lot (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy