gp4 tweaker

Posted by thehornet 
gp4 tweaker
Date: January 09, 2014 12:08AM
Posted by: thehornet
how do i save my adjustments with gp tweaker.ive run the game done the changes but whe i restart it hasnt kept the changes,what am i doing wrong,i use csm if this helps with feedback
Re: gp4 tweaker
Date: January 09, 2014 12:32AM
Posted by: mortal
You might have to hard wire the changes into the tweaker ini files.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 09, 2014 07:33AM
Posted by: TomMK
You cannot save your in-game tweaker changes, it is a limitation of gp4 tweaker.

When in the game, press @ to show the gp4 tweaker coordinates. Make your adjustments, and write down the new coordinates on paper. Exit the game and then edit the gp4 tweaker .ini files with those new values.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: January 09, 2014 09:24AM
Posted by: javifast
Thanks for that solution, but I press @ button and nothing, I can't see the coordinates.
Are you using an Ansi layout?
Date: January 09, 2014 09:41AM
UK keyboard layout. For me the key is marked @ and ' (apostrophe).

Also you must have edit mode enabled in Tweaker, which I assume you do already since you have made changes.

Date: January 09, 2014 09:56AM
OK, thank you. I've modified the keybind.ini file and now it works.
Date: January 09, 2014 12:29PM
Posted by: rracunis
javifast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK, thank you. I've modified the keybind.ini file
> and now it works.

Please could you explain me what exactly did you do ?
Date: January 09, 2014 01:22PM
TomMK Wrote:
> You cannot save your in-game tweaker changes, it
> is a limitation of gp4 tweaker.
>
> When in the game, press @ to show the gp4 tweaker
> coordinates. Make your adjustments, and write down
> the new coordinates on paper. Exit the game and
> then edit the gp4 tweaker .ini files with those
> new values.

How many hours I've lost to set up properly the tweaker's coordinates , loading the MOD after each modification ...... how much stupid I'm , thanks a lot for the tip , now I will have some time for enjoying the day , since hours will not be wasted anymore . Last question , how can I adjust the other tweakers like helmetpos , steerpos and so on , I mean , what I shall do to modify these coordinates using the keyboard ingame ?
Date: January 09, 2014 02:41PM
rracunis Wrote:
> javifast Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OK, thank you. I've modified the keybind.ini
> file
> > and now it works.
>
> Please could you explain me what exactly did you
> do ?

I opened tha keybind.ini inside the gp4tweak_data folder. I changed DebugConsole = @VK_TILDE to DebugConsole = @VK_1.
In gp4tweak.ini in the main folder I put 1 on onboardcamara, onboardcamaraedit,..etc.
Now when you are inside the game,...if you press 1 you can see the coordinates of the camera, so you can change the camera values......write the new coordinates. Then you exit the game an put those coordinates in onboardcamera.ini inside gp4tweakfolder or whatever parameter you have changed.
Yo can do this for every car and cam.
Maybe it's a little hard, but you can manage to put your coordinates.
Date: January 09, 2014 05:13PM
Thanks a lot
Date: January 09, 2014 05:54PM
Posted by: schroeder
you can get out the ingame-changes.
they get stored in the gp4tweak.bin file. after ending the game open the tweaker gui and export the data. then put them into your *.ini file.
it´s because the parameters stored in the .bin file get overwritten of the *ini file at the next game-start.
but i don´t know if this is working with csm.

matt
Date: January 09, 2014 07:25PM
rracunis
How many hours I've lost to set up properly the tweaker's coordinates , loading the MOD after each modification ...... how much stupid I'm , thanks a lot for the tip , now I will have some time for enjoying the day , since hours will not be wasted anymore .

Doh! Well better late than never.

rracunis
Last question , how can I adjust the other tweakers like helmetpos , steerpos and so on , I mean , what I shall do to modify these coordinates using the keyboard ingame ?

It's a feature called Real Time Editing. Madman wrote a nice post describing it here.

You press TAB to cycle through the edit mode for helmet positions, steering wheel positions, etc. Edit them using the H,K,U,J,I & M keys.

Date: January 10, 2014 12:43AM
Thanks again mate , more time saved (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy