Problem with Guyon Waltmans / Erwin Maliepaard Toyota

Posted by Buzz Hornet 
I have downloaded Guyon Waltmans / Erwin Maliepaard fantastic Toyota but unfortunately I seem to have a problem with the car.

Looking at the car from outside view looking at another car or even when you are the car behind the Toyota's textures are all messed up, but when you actually select the Toyota view it is fine.

I have all the other 2003 cars installed and do not have this problem. Any suggestions?

To finish first, first you have to finish
This problem has been adressed countless times and I"m not sure but it might even be in the readme, well it comes down to this:

1) lod_0 has the Toyota shape + mapping
2) lod_1 till lod_4 has the Prost shape + mapping

Since the texture is now totally different then the original Prost it doesn't make sense on the Prost shape...

so copy the lod_0 and rename it to lod_1, lod_2, lod_3, lod_4

Should work but it's not very good for your PO

- Sander

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yeah thats right , so i chose not to install this toyota cos the PO would have gone up. try some other toyotas available or maybe a 2002 season toyota would work, cos' i dont find any changes in the livery of both the 2002 and 2003 car. but install a car which has all the LOD versions (0-4)available
Thanks guys....

How much of an increase in PO would I expect?

To finish first, first you have to finish
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy