Another year slips by....Merry Christmas to all of you.

Posted by mortal 
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to all. That 2014 is the year for each of you.
Merry Christmas and Happy 2014 to all!

Seasons greetings everyone! Thanks to all for being part of the GP4 community :D

X (@ed24f1)
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Thanks to all of those who make this such a great community to be a part of.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Big thanks to everyone for another great year here on gpg.org! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! :)
Excellent 2014 for all of us!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

Re: Another year slips by....Merry Christmas to all of you.
Date: December 22, 2013 10:28PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

Here is my small gift to you all for 2013 ;)

Take care and thanks to everyone involved in the community for all the great mods we have seen this year !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2013 10:29PM by Lo2k.
Merry christmas everyone :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Re: Another year slips by....Merry Christmas to all of you.
Date: December 23, 2013 01:00PM
Posted by: TomMK
"My other car is a Toro Rosso". :-)

Merry christmas all!

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
I was going to start my own thread like every year but this time i will join this one :).
I would like to thanks all the people of the community here and of course all the cars,tracks,mods and all the rest makers,i won`t make any name coz i would forget someone for sure,yet even this year it has been a great year personally for me because i found really some good friends here with my same 2 big passions f1 and gp4.This year it`s been even another great year for this game that is 11 years old,i thought the best year was last year but this year it`s been even better with a lot of new tracks that looks so real they are so nice to drive,also we had a lot of nice cars even before codemasters convertions came on gpg,of course we even had a lot of nice helmets and things for the game menus,and this is a thing that it`s really amazing me the speed and the quality how we get things released here,and we always have new things to add in our games so we can`t find gp4 boring,this is really great,so like all years i know this is nothing compare to all your work and your passion that you guys put into every single work that is released here,but you deserve at least a really big THANK YOU,thanks for your time spent and the time that you will spend for gp4,we all appreciate that.
So merry Christmas to all here guys to your families and happy new year i hope 2014 will be another great year for gp4 and i hope it will be a great here for all of us,thanks again guys :) :)

Greetings
Alessio

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all in this great GP4 community we have. Special thanks to everyone this year, who has been involved in bringing us so many wonderful new tracks, mods, cars, wheels, pit crews etc (the list is too long to remember lol). You have made 2013 a year to remember for this 'old' game of ours :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you, Gp4 community! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanx to all the people that have contributed this season too numerous to mention but we all know who they are.

May you all be kind to one and other, keep safe and enjoy this special time with your families.;-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody :-)

My GPGSL Career
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy