Real T-cams at last thanks to Lo2k!

Posted by Berger_Fan 
Real T-cams at last thanks to Lo2k!
Date: May 04, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Re: Real T-cams at last thanks to Lo2k!
Date: May 04, 2003 07:45AM
Posted by: Vader
Nice! This way we see that the side pods need to be changed. Or removed on the original renault. ;)

Post Edited (05-04-03 14:45)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 04, 2003 08:09AM
Posted by: Ellis
Do note that the real picture uses a wide angle camera lense, and GP4 doesnt tho

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 04, 2003 08:18AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
GP4's T-cam is a slightly wide angle than the other cams, but it's not as wide as the real thing. I think the Renault(Schroeder, Bojan Tarticchio and Nicola Acciarri's)model is fine.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Date: May 04, 2003 08:58AM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Check out the other thread 'WOO HOO at last' as this also is being talked about.

Date: May 04, 2003 09:40AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Yeah you're right. Schroeders modell is really fine. Its problem of t-cam "wide" angle.

Its possible to set angle's for mirrors in f1grafics.cfg. Wondering if its possible to make this ony t-cams also. Maybe Loki can find some values about that...

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 04, 2003 11:31AM
Posted by: Lo2k
:) Thanks for the thanks but i might have found those t-cam values long ago, i found them in fact, but i tried, by a bad hazard, to change Y value and nothing changed of course, so i left it away :(

But i now found all t-cam values and will only need some time to add them to cameditor (not quite long for sure).

The only bad thing is that only Y and Z pos are team relatives, so X pos and rotation values will need to use the same values for all teams.

I will check for lenses sizes but i can't promise anything and even worse rims colours are still far away for me : /

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy