Complete Carsets?

Posted by tax dodger 
Complete Carsets?
Date: May 03, 2003 07:35AM
Posted by: tax dodger
i was wondering if anyone has made a full carset for gp4 yet, like cars, drivers, helmets, perf levels, and i guess....carhsapes.

its just ive been trying to piece together a 2003 set by downloading everything individually, but i must keep doing things wrong, cos so many cars or carshapes cause my gp4 to mess up.

i was just wondering if there's a full set out there that can be installed all at once, even if its not the highest quality.

or if anyone can help me piece together a good set like most of you probably have then i would also appreciate that.

my pc just lets me run gp4 low res, so im almost thinking about going back to gp3-2000, cos at least i can run that full spec, edit it quite easily and also use different tracks (which i know is not poss with gp4). so would any say that i would be better to play gp3-2000 for now and wait till i get a better pc? or should i really try and sort gp4 out?

thanks

TAX DODGER ;)
Re: Complete Carsets?
Date: May 04, 2003 01:02PM
thanks for all the help, i thought this was a gp4 community. or do i have to be able to make my own cars or some super update for anyone to give a toss?

im only asking for a bit of help

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: May 04, 2003 01:30PM
Posted by: EJ-14
There is a full 2003 carset available on gp4italia.gpx.it but it is considered by many that, to use your phrase, "its not the highest quality".

There is a full carset in the works from the guys at gp4.gamer.nl but it's not released yet.
Date: May 04, 2003 02:03PM
thanks for the response, i really appreciate it

TAX DODGER ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy