**new download**

Posted by b-tone 
**new download**
Date: May 02, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: b-tone
i thought i'd start a thread where you can post links to any new files that won't make it to the major sites.
so if you have a non crucial file that might interest others then post here.
or not.

anyway
i'll start off with the Italy's TELE+ TV logo:
[www.we-do-design.com]

____
Tony

Re: **new download**
Date: May 02, 2003 03:45PM
Posted by: Bruno
Hello b-bone,

if you consider this to be one of the "major" sites and want to publish your add ons here, please mail me via the contact section for a login for a user account, to upload your files. We will host them with pleasure.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: May 02, 2003 08:49PM
Posted by: Ellis
b-tone, belive us, every thing will appear here eventually :) This site gets it all eventually, why do you think we all came here? :D

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 03, 2003 04:42AM
Posted by: Vader
Because of me?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 03, 2003 05:41AM
Posted by: dave
Thats certainly why I'm here

Date: May 03, 2003 08:45AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well vader is in a way right. As we are all infact controlled by the master himself (*bows*) then whereever he goes we follow :)

Date: May 03, 2003 10:23AM
Posted by: Vader
I go to the loo now.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 03, 2003 10:29AM
Posted by: tux
Date: May 03, 2003 12:59PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
lol

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 04, 2003 02:41AM
Posted by: Dinga
Just made the actual Tag Heuer Timing bar as used since 2001 for GPxPatch.There are others about on the web but this is real! Will post it if wanted or here's how to make it

1 Go to circuit previews on the TAG website where there are flash animations of the circuits including the actual bar. Quality is not so good at this size so:

Right click on the area of the bar and zoom into it until there are perfect curves on the letters(you'll only get part of it), hit print screen, open it in PSP7 and cut out the required portion.Repeat this step for the next two sections,create a new(large!)image and paste together the sections-was 3 for me.Resize to tag.tga size in gpx patch/gfx folder then paste ur new image over the existing one then merge the layers.Save and it's done.

As I've said I'll post it, to save the work for others or those who don't have a decent graphics app.Let me knw if it's wanted please.
Date: May 04, 2003 06:07AM
Posted by: brettly
yeah ..ill give it a go....my email dbracinginc@bigpond.com.au ...what does it just replace the existing tag-heuer timing bar??
Date: May 04, 2003 08:14AM
Yup!Check your inbox
Date: May 04, 2003 11:58AM
this thread is almost back on topic! can't beleive it.
iv'e some pit prop graphics on my page. they should here soon.

[www.we-do-design.com]

how do i link a word?

____
Tony

Date: May 04, 2003 12:23PM
Posted by: EJ-14
Remove gaps from following

[ url=http://www.we-do-design.com/gp4 ]Like this[ /url ]

Post Edited (05-04-03 19:24)
Date: May 04, 2003 12:27PM
Looks good b-tone!Will d/l later. I've noticed you picking Rene Smit's brains recently so I want to ask you this.Is it possible to display an overlay at the start of the race only and not each lap for a certain amount of time?-I have a little idea I'm working on,don't want to say too much yet.
Date: May 04, 2003 03:28PM
dunno
[wild]ShowForLap=1[guess]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy