CSM files

Posted by schifty 
CSM files
Date: October 16, 2013 08:37PM
Posted by: schifty
Hi,

i want to know if any possibilities to get files stored into a CSM files. I want to edit my own championship etc with GP4 Team Edit. Anyone know how to do ?
Re: CSM files
Date: October 16, 2013 10:19PM
Posted by: mortal
CSM is a file swapping tool. It takes files from a specially prepared set of folders and, using the data set, inserts the files into the wads and elsewhere.
Once your set of files is prepared, (see an unpacked mod for an example) CSM can create a compressed carset, this is a cuh file for distribution. Once unpacked, within the files is a csm file which has critical info relating to how the set will insert into the wads etc.
AFAIK GP4Edit is not used in conjunction with CSM. If this is not the type of information you are looking for, please post in more detail exactly what it is you are trying to do.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy