Qualifying Time

Posted by giuco78 
Qualifying Time
Date: September 13, 2013 01:27PM
Posted by: giuco78
There is a cheat or if is possible with the tweaker extend the limit of an hour for the qualify?
Thank you
Re: Qualifying Time
Date: September 16, 2013 05:47AM
Posted by: TomMK
No I don't think it is possible.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: September 16, 2013 11:05AM
Posted by: Bruce D
It's possible on GP3 but nobody has found it on GP4 yet.
Date: September 16, 2013 02:26PM
Posted by: Foreverk
Not sure if it works on complete season, but at least on non championship races you can extend the qualyfing time with GP4Tweaker:

and here´s how it looks in game (sorry for the white car :() :

Date: September 16, 2013 03:00PM
Posted by: TomMK
That's using the GUI version of Tweaker. Is there a way to do it via the Reloaded version that CSM uses?

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: September 16, 2013 03:08PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
You can use the GUI-version of GP4Tweaker together with CSM by just changing one single file in CSM.
Go to the installation folder of CSM and open folder settings (standard would be C:\Program Files (x86)\ZaZ GP4 Tools\Settings\). You'll find the file "Carset Manager.ini" along with a few other files. Open this one and look for the following line:
"OriginalEXECheck=1"
Change this to "OriginalEXECheck=0" and you're good to go. CSM will give you a warning but it should work well, I never encountered any problem.
Oh, obviously I'll not take responsibility for anything that will happen when you change the line ^^
Whether it's possible directly for CSM, don't know.
Greetings
Sebastian
Date: September 16, 2013 08:13PM
Thank you!!! I will try and post the result....
Date: September 16, 2013 09:43PM
I have modified the Csm string and install the tweaker but the first and second time the time is modificated, after a re-load the change have no effect..... why????
Date: September 16, 2013 10:06PM
All ok the modification work after a replace of gp4.exe, i have put a fresh one.... But i have noticed it has no effect on three mods 79 - 86 and 99. Why???
Thank you
Date: September 16, 2013 10:30PM
Posted by: Foreverk
Never used 79, but 86 and 99 mods swaps gp4.exe, so they don´t use the gp4.exe that you have modified, they have it´s own gp4.exe in the data/swap folder, so i guess that´s why it doesn´t work.
Date: September 17, 2013 07:56PM
So what can i do to make these mods to use the gp4.exe modified???
Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy