88,94,95 mods = all have 2 issues (Maybe 1) + a track oddity

Posted by JasonJarvis1988 
I've got a load of mods working 82-2013 without the dreaded and repetitive "white cars" malarkey going on, I've just got back into GP4 after my old PC broke down and I can't remember the solution to this (yawn) issue with just these 3 gems. I've searched the forum and I take it bumping everything up on high res solves the issue? I put it on high res in game and still white cars, do you have to fiddle with the CSM? f1Graphics.cfg file?

One more issue or maybe it's meant to be is I wanted to play a season from these 3 and these mods only seem to load only 1 track for me to race, the other mods upload all tracks from the TSM for me to play a full authentic season, can I not have the option to choose a certain track from these mods and play their seasons? I have the 88,94 and 95 trackpacks but they load just one, is it supposed to be like that? I remember it not or I maybe getting mixed up.

Off topic I was racing in the Phoenix race with the 91 mod on and nearly the whole field crashed out after 20 laps in the same barrier, ended up with me as Brundle winning the race by default!!

Sorry for any inconvenience and cheers.
In CSM, select the option that loads all tracks - the default for these mods is set to load just the one track.

In the GP4 optiins menu, set the car detail level to max

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
On the three mods it doesn't have the option to load all tracks. I don't know where I'm going wrong.
The 1994 mod definitely has that option.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Yes, TomMK, but the 1994 mod from GP4DB only show 2 or 3 tracks and must to edit some file (that canĀ“t remember now) to see all the tracks in menu track, ingame.
I tell this because I edited the file 4 or 5 years ago.
Nope they're all there in the menu for me...

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
In the 1994 mod you have to change the 1994.txt

open the file with notepad and change this....

[TSM]
DisableBiks =1
LoadOnlyTrack = 1,

To

[TSM]
DisableBiks =1
LoadOnlyTrack = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17

:-)

geforce 8800
Yep, teunieeegp4, exactly!

TomMK, please look above, it's exactly what I did a few years ago! They may have updated, I downloaded the mod has a long time.
teunieeegp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the 1994 mod you have to change the 1994.txt
>
> open the file with notepad and change this....
>
>
> DisableBiks =1
> LoadOnlyTrack = 1,
>
> To
>
>
> DisableBiks =1
> LoadOnlyTrack =
> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
>
> :-)

That's the Globalvars settings right? I maybe wrong
No It's the 1994.INI

geforce 8800
Where do I find that? I went into the carsets, 1994 then settings and I can't see 1994.ini. I may re-install it as I've been editing the globalvars one!! :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2013 04:13PM by JasonJarvis1988.
Download this file, and you see it (B)
[www44.zippyshare.com]

geforce 8800
I owe you one!! Cheers!
I know what I'm doing now, I opened the file with a notepad then did the thing. Thank you for the help!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy