GP4 Menu Music

Posted by Black.Dragon 
GP4 Menu Music
Date: September 06, 2013 09:15PM
Posted by: Black.Dragon
Hello everybody,

I have a little problem...
I tried to convert my music to .st1 so that i can put the music in gp4 , but when I start gp4, there is no music...

My question is how to create my own music for the gp4 menu...

Black.Dragon
Re: GP4 Menu Music
Date: September 06, 2013 09:47PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Put a mp3 file in the Music folder of a csm mod and rename the file to tk1, tk2 or tk3. Start the csm mod and the mp3 file will be converted to .st1.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: September 06, 2013 09:54PM
I did it in this way and it didn't work...i put it in this directory GPSAVES\Carsets\2010\Data\Music and after starting the game the music folder was empty
Date: September 08, 2013 05:45PM
Posted by: nicki87
You have to use "Gp3/Gp4 Background Sound Creator" by Gilles Salerno, it will convert your mp3 files to the right game format :)
Date: September 18, 2013 08:45PM
i know this program...it has converted the mp3 files to st1 files successfully, but there was nothing to hear, no music
this is a problem that is difficult to solve (for me) :)
Date: September 19, 2013 08:14AM
Posted by: davegp4
Down load rad tools first, go inside your gp4 folder find MenuData/PC/GP2001/Videos/wheel_lo_blur.bik this is the vid you'll want to change, open rad tools find this vid & in rad tools you'll see mix music, choose your music hit mix then put the vid back where it came from & you should have your song,
but first backup everything, hope that helped.(I)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy