Steering wheel help "Driving Force GT"

Posted by NBH 
Steering wheel help "Driving Force GT"
Date: August 24, 2013 12:43AM
Posted by: NBH
"Just been trying to play GP4 the last couple days and I'm never really competitive with the AI cars other games like rFactor I do just fine.
I don't know if it's wheel config for the game I made I have a driving force gt the force feedback in the game just feels odd and the steering as well.
Re: Steering wheel help
Date: August 24, 2013 12:52AM
Posted by: mortal
It may be the wheel. Did you create a new profile for calibration, usually the best way to setup a wheel.
Place force gt wheel in your topic header, you might get lucky and find another user that has a con file that works well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Steering wheel help "Driving Force GT"
Date: August 24, 2013 12:14PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
I don't play GP4 with that wheel, so I can't help out with a file. But I have the wheel, too, and the most important thing is to decrease the steering lock from the original 900 degrees to 250 for realistic F1 car behavior. I assume you have the Logitech driver and Profiler? Use the profiler for a new GP4 profile and test a bit with various settings.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: August 24, 2013 07:27PM
Posted by: NBH
Changing the steering lock from 900 to 250 within the game or in the Logitech profiler? And I made a GP4 profile, but it doesn't seem the settings I make affect the game at all.
Date: August 24, 2013 09:55PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Like I said, I'm not using the wheel for GP4, so I can't be entirely sure and also don't know which settings you're able to change in the game itself. But I was talking about the profiler. If that doesn't help any, I can't help I'm afraid.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy