Re-Download FIX! Ferrari F2000 & McLaren MP4-15 by Enzojz Non-Tobacco liverys *RELEASED*

Posted by SkaaningeN 
(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Looks amazing man! Maybe someone can help you with that? :)

would be great to have these cars in our 2000 carset. I rather use scratch-build cars
for GP4 than a conversion to be honest :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
@Eric: thanks for the fix :)

@ColdBlood: Absolutely amazing :-O! I could do the NT textures for Benetton & BAR if you want.

I wouldn't mind to build a 2000 mod when all those beauties are finished

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Beautiful work Coldblood, although may I suggest some slight changes that could be made for accuracy.

Regarding the B200 I think it looks pretty much perfect except from the D2 and small United Colours of Benetton logo on the side of the nosecone.

If you have a look at this picture you might see what I mean. I think that the small Benetton logo needs to be moved back so that it's centred above the front wing support.

While the D2 logo should be moved back so that it's starts just after the Agip logo which is on top of the nose.

And regarding the BAR 002, the only comment I'd make is that the Lucky Strike roundel in front of the cockpit should actually overlap the edges. See what I mean in this picture.

My apologies for the size of these images.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@Eric

Thanks for your kind words. I didn't know that people are interested in 2000 season this much. I have started this retro project for personal use and it was my first full workmanship so the outcomes of it are way far from perfection. It means I need someone who has a professional ability to paint cars mapped by me. Isaint offered his help; however, I am not able to spare my time at all. What is possible is that I can release Sauber any time soon and I could bake textures on Benetton. I am also planning to subdivide some faces of the nose cone of B200 so that it looks smoother. What about other cars? I am not sure. I might need someone who can take over the project for me until October. I might map some cars becasue it only takes a whole day to finish a car, but as I mentioned earlier I simply have no time atm.

@Dan

Dang! You just ruined the reason of having Galaxy Note 2!!!l I can't see a sh**. I am just kidding :) I will check the picture later and see what I can do. About BAR, I have acknowleged it and it is still wip. Don't worry about that and I can quarantee you that will be done when it is released. Cheets mate :)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Thrust me mate, any art that can be released for GP4 is always welcome.
And as a DC fan, I would love nothing more than kick Schumachers butt in a quality way ;)

GP3-2000 memories ^^

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
may i ask what's the progress of the cars at the monent?
Will this be created into a mod? Yet again the quality of these cars are amazing!
Seriously, that Sauber on the previous page is stunning.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Those cars all look incredible! :)
after nearly one year, i want to ask what happend to the great cars of Coldblood? will they see the daylight :)?
Same question as Jurgen, those cars look amazing!

Is there always a project for this 2000 mod?
There will be; just couldn't have some time for myself lately.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Ok, good news;-)
Can't wait for the release!
Hello,

Nice to see you are working on these great cars. :) They are like my sons, but I will never be able to lift them up, because I have got my daughter 3 years ago :p

Thank you all.

If you need some referencial photos, contact me by my nickname at gmail. I have collected some photos for this project 10 years ago. They are still in my hard disk. I have also bought the Giorgio Piola s' F1 technical analysis 2000 season 5 years ago, that will be helpful, especially for illustration parts that not found in photos, like diffuser or brakes or suspension.

I have even all 2000 driver official portail photos in hi-res!

I was using MentalRay to bake textures, hope this idea will help.

Bon courage!

best regards,
zheng

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2016 01:44AM by Enzojz.
Is there a new link for the Minardi and Arrows package please
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy