60 FPS and less than 100% PO in each condition. How?

Posted by ingaer 
60 FPS and less than 100% PO in each condition. How?
Date: June 24, 2013 06:24PM
Posted by: ingaer
Hi, I would like to buy a new PC for playing GP4 with all the latest mods available.
Which PC should I buy for having 60 FPS and less than 100% PO in every condition? I mean for example starting from the last place of the grid, with high res cars, graphic demanding track as Montecarlo, heavy rain, mirrors on..playing on a LCD32" and a logitech G27.
Advices are welcome
Thank you
i have a little question as well just to don't start a new thread,wich is the more realistic fps value to use?thanks

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
ingaer wrote :
=============================
Hi, I would like to buy a new PC for playing GP4 with all the latest mods available.
Which PC should I buy for having 60 FPS and less than 100% PO in every condition? I mean for example starting from the last place of the grid, with high res cars, graphic demanding track as Montecarlo, heavy rain, mirrors on..playing on a LCD32" and a logitech G27.
Advices are welcome
Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2013 06:55PM by EricMoinet.
Alessio88 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have a little question as well just to don't
> start a new thread,wich is the more realistic fps
> value to use?thanks

'more'=most I guess.
Else you might have given two values to decide between.

In general, everything is realistic, what looks smoot for you eye. But the human eyes don't see in frames, so to fit reality to 100% you need to have an unlimited amount of frames per second. But your eye will see everything flowingly what has got more than 18 fps. 24 fps are film-standard. I use 30 fps in-game. And some hardcore-gamers prefer 60 fps or even more...

BTW:
It's not 100% fair to ask a question in someone else's thread before the original question found an answer ;-).
Refering to original question:

Of course there is no 100%-answer. It also depends on the operating system, the drivers and so on.
In general: Every new PC will be enough for your aims. My PC has got the general specs of ~2008 and equal to what I enable in GP4, my PO never raises to more than 50%. Have an eye on a SoundCard. PCs without a soundcard will maybe lose all their good specs in-game ;-).

Older PCs aren't that expensive, especially not at Ebay ;-).
> 'more'=most I guess.
> Else you might have given two values to decide
> between.
>
> In general, everything is realistic, what looks
> smoot for you eye. But the human eyes don't see in
> frames, so to fit reality to 100% you need to have
> an unlimited amount of frames per second. But your
> eye will see everything flowingly what has got
> more than 18 fps. 24 fps are film-standard. I use
> 30 fps in-game. And some hardcore-gamers prefer 60
> fps or even more...
>
> BTW:
> It's not 100% fair to ask a question in someone
> else's thread before the original question found
> an answer ;-).

thanks for answer Klaus,like always a very clear answer.
And i'm sorry i tought using this thread was the best thing to do coz we still talking about fps even in my question,obiusly my tought was wrong,so sorry again and thanks to answer

@ingaer: i had a try with my pc monaco track,cars hi res,wet track and 60 fps,my pc just at the start goes to 160 PO but very strange doesn't slow down and after the start i have around 80,90 fps :)

Greetings
Alessio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2013 11:49PM by Alessio88.
Thanks to everybody for reply..definitely may someone please advice, if possible, some pc configuration for having less problem as possible?
Budget price will be around 1200,00 euro (I've already the LCD monitor)
Use an nVidia graphics card and Intel processor to get the least amount of problems.

An SSD drive also makes the game load a lot quicker.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
as i said,i don't have this po problems any more with my new pc and here is my config: motherboard maximus v gene,cpu intel 3570k,vga nvidia gforce 660 ti,8 gb ram @1600mhz,hd 500 gb,and power supply corsair 750.
also i can suggest you to download the remove 2gb file to get a better performance as well..

Greetings
Alessio

(Y) Effect of monitor frequency on fps?

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
(Y) Features of 3D cards

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
I use 48 fps here, almost like 60.
~70% CPU, 1440x900, LOD 0.

I3 3.0, 8GB, Nvidia 9500 1GB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2013 06:22AM by casssp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy