Stilo ST4F helmet [request]

Posted by E.Wes 
Stilo ST4F helmet [request]
Date: June 13, 2013 12:39AM
Posted by: E.Wes
Hello,

I was wondering if somebody could make a Stilo ST4F helmet for GP4. It doesn't matter if it's the ST4F, or ST4F N.

Here are some pics about the helmet that is used in NASCAR, Le Mans Series, WTCC, DTM, V8 Supercars, Formula 3 and GP2 for excemple:

ST4F:

S. Loeb

A. Soucek

N. Costa

ST4F N:

F. Nasr

ST4F N overview

A. Farfus

Could someone make this helmet for GP4 please?

Cheers!
Re: Stilo ST4F helmet [request]
Date: June 13, 2013 09:15PM
Posted by: E.Wes
Anyone?:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next race, Round .. of .. : ... ePrix (...), ... .. 201. #...ePrix #FanBoost

Date: June 13, 2013 09:20PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Dude, this kind of thing takes a while...plus, the guys who do all of the fabulous modelling work for GP4 have lives outside. They'll take it up a) if they're interested and b) have the time to do so.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: June 13, 2013 09:22PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Particularly when none of the current F1 drivers use it, I can't see it being a massive priority unfirtunately, further to the reasons above.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 14, 2013 12:46AM
Posted by: spencer4242
As Incident said, plus maybe once the upcoming V8 and touring car mods have been released they'll be better reason to make this, but not at the moment.

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy