[1988 CSM mod] Weird screen hang-up at Hockenheim

Posted by Lucas78 
[1988 CSM mod] Weird screen hang-up at Hockenheim
Date: June 12, 2013 07:48PM
Posted by: Lucas78
Hey :)

Ok, this is what happens in my AI race: Patrese (Williams) is the first one that heads for a pitstop.

Right when he enters the lane (but before the horn warns that he's entering) the game simply hangs up, it DOESN'T crash, so I have to close it via the task manager: hence, I can't give you a crash log, I think.

- The game hangs up even if I try to skip that part by accelerating the time in the menu

- Pitlane worked fine for every car during qualifying;

- Pitlane works fine with other CSM mods.

- I modified the Williams in the basic 1988 mod with the ones provided by Filou, but again, they worked fine when entering the pitlane during qualifying

- Yes, I changed Gpx patch to the latest version.

- Debug mode is on, compatibility is at 1 core (which I found are the most stable and compatible settings for any CSM mod)

What strikes me as odd (correct me if I'm wrong), is the fact that, from what I understand, when you are in any menu of the game (so not in a race, qualifying, warm-up or whatever), of course the game is not "in-engine": but, like I said before, it hangs up even if I accelerate time when I assume it reaches that particular point when Patrese is entering the pitlane.

Now, before I try to re-install the mod altogether, anything else I could try? I also tried to disable the GPXsound extension altogether, to no avail.
Have you set debug verbosity to high?

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy