Re: Very Rare Gp4 Actions
Date: April 27, 2003 12:45PM
Posted by: tux
lol, dont slow down :P u cant damage ure car in the pits :|

whats that vader :s

Date: April 27, 2003 02:15PM
Posted by: _Alex_
What about the "Show Erja Häkkinen In Pits" feature in GPxPatch?

LOL! I wonder if you added her into the pits as a computer generated model in Gp4, the default "TV Director" mode would catch on...? ;)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 27, 2003 02:26PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
.......and she's naked except for a very expensive pair of high heels.

....................I quite like this now.
Date: April 27, 2003 04:26PM
Posted by: marcl
I mean on the corner before the pit entrance, the computer slows down my car more than the computer cars
Date: April 27, 2003 05:20PM
Posted by: broders
just b4 u come out of ur pitbox turn off TC and u spin if udont turn it back on in time lol

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: April 27, 2003 05:43PM
Try doing a pit stop in spain and u will see what i mean.

It slows u down out of the corner so u can enter the pits, but it slows u down far more than the computer cars.

The only way u sill understand it is to try it.

I hade a 5 sec lead on Mika and he left the pits infront of me as he gained so much ground going into the pits and i had my foot to the floor
Date: April 28, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
"The worst thing is if u come in at the same time as ur teammate. The pit crew walk back slowly while u wait, wait about 5 seconds...walk slowly back out..wait in position for another 5 seconds then finally starts.

I forgot once that I had to inform the pits a little while before I went in (in GP3 it didn't matter). I decided @ the start of the pit straight at Monza I was going to come in! I went mental cause I didn't understand, ity took a while to click! They didn't let me out afterwards either!!! :D

Date: April 28, 2003 03:16PM
Posted by: Vader
I just had a weird practice in Spain. For some reason most of the cars that entered the pits just stood there, waiting to be pushed back into their garage, but nothing happened. The pit crew just did not come out to take them in. I guess all the pit men (except of mine) were on strike. After 10 minutes of Friday's free practice all the other 21 cars stood in the pitlane waiting :) Strange but funny to look at.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 28, 2003 04:16PM
There seems to be a few bugs in the Spain circuit.

1. The pit lane
2. There is a big graphics slow down at the chicane at the back of the circuit
Date: August 05, 2003 10:23AM
Posted by: Dizzoau
I have had the fuel flap not fit before and it was pulled out then put back in again that looked class

That happened to DC while I was watching the cc's at Albert Park today. The pit guy couldn't seem to get the rig connected or it seemed to be stuck, anyway..... so he pulled it back and out went DC...... *with enough fuel to goto the end of the race* !!!!!!!!! The fuel rig never connected, and he gets fuel.. has that happened to anyone else? Also his stop was only 6seconds[thanks to the rig problem] and so he beat MS out of the pits, and didn't have to pass him to win!
Date: August 05, 2003 11:18AM
Posted by: Pooky
that shows how good graphically the game is if dizzauo watche d the cc cars

i have watched the race without playign sometimes if i crash out etc.

so realsitic

Date: August 05, 2003 12:12PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Once in a pitstop I heard "the throttle's jammed!"

At Montreal, Wilson, while at Minardi crashed at the final chicane breaking his rear wing, and got stuck in the wall with half his car in the pit and half on the gravel trap. I watched him for abouyt 22 laps just sitting there as I drove round and round. Then when people were going to pit ahead of me, just as they were entering the pit lane, they would take off into the air (a picture showing this by another person on this forum was posted a while ago) and crash down to the ground on the pit straight. If they weren't out immediately, they would carry on, but run out of fuel. This happened to about 5 drivers.
Then finally when I pitted and passed Wilson, he came out of the wall and did his pitstop.

I don't like the way that if you break a front or rear wing, when you pit it magically appears fixed, then the mechanics remove it and fix another new one. It should keep the damage until the mechanics are shown fixing it.
Date: August 05, 2003 12:19PM
Posted by: b-tone
lots of tracks have that pit entry bug.
its no good

____
Tony

Date: August 05, 2003 12:29PM
"Once in a pitstop I heard "the throttle's jammed!""

huh? there isnt a throttle jammed sound file :s

Date: August 05, 2003 12:46PM
Honestly, I didn't catch it the first time, so I replayed it a number of times and sure enough it definitely said "the throttle's jammed". I didn't understand why a mechanic would say that, especially in a pitstop.
Date: August 05, 2003 02:25PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
Ive had :-

Wheel jammed
Pitcrew have kept me on jacks*
pitcrew have gone into invisible mode
pitcrew go back into garage and leave me waiting for ages before coming back out and servicing me
all cc's stationary on grid in a wet race*

*=these bugs now fixed(well so it seems for now!)

as for the other bugs mentioned i have not experienced them.....YET!

NB: i have discovered for anyone interested that the bug where all pitcrew are in pitlane instead of outside garage is caused my Magicdata, for some reason some magadata files seems to cause this bug while other files dont so it a Q of trying different data files till you find 1 that does'nt create the bug!!

<---Uber Soldat--->
RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE
Date: August 05, 2003 02:28PM
"Honestly, I didn't catch it the first time, so I replayed it a number of times and sure enough it definitely said "the throttle's jammed". I didn't understand why a mechanic would say that, especially in a pitstop."

i think it must have said "the nosles jammed" they sound alike :)

Date: August 05, 2003 05:45PM
Posted by: Ellis
There is no throttle jammed sound file, so you defiantly didnt hear that

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 06, 2003 08:17AM
OK, it must have been "the nozzles jammed"

But at the time it sounded like "throttle"

thanks for clarifying it
Date: August 06, 2003 08:54AM
Posted by: yhaneef
I had the some one over the radio shouting

"Micheal schumacher is the crap driver in the world, he need a team to revolve around him so he can win races, he has an arse licking team mate and jean todd looks like a rat!!!!!"

Sounded like Ron Dennis voice, from the Mclaren pit garage

Yassar Mohammad Haneef
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy