Whem the diferences aren't tini 2013 Update Thread

Posted by SpeedDriver 
Mi dear friends that minimizing things. No difference is tiny. Marussia and Caterham are important differences. Ferrari, Mercedes and Lotus, which is no longer Lotus-Renault also ... What Sauber and McLaren?. Tiny is tiny and this is not it ...

greetings and good life. Beware.
Translater fail.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
:-o

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I just drank half a slab of beer, and this thread still makes no sense to me....lol

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
My guess is that our fellow lacks attention to detail in the cases of the newly-made 2013 cars...

...which would be an entirely understandable proposition, if a) it would be true, and b) he could make better. I too have some bad taste if a track layout is not 99% precise, but I can do 99% precise and still not make negative comments on people's work, which was done with a lot of enthusiasm and joy and energy. They simply deserve respect and positive, encouraging responses and feedback.

In short, I think I understand his problems, but I cannot accept them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy