Resizing in UV Mapper

Posted by sntgeorge 
Resizing in UV Mapper
Date: April 21, 2003 07:24PM
Posted by: sntgeorge
I've noticed that the 'scale' modifier doesn't work in UV Mapper (I've tried both at object level and vertex level)... I know zmodeler can adjust textures to the model if you resize them, but the ingame models don't fit the textures sizes :(

I hope some can help me here!
Re: Resizing in UV Mapper
Date: April 22, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: Caelen
scale certailny does work, but you should be on objects level, make sure the uv object is selecteds. Try changing to the x,y,z and scaling on 1 axis at a time
Date: April 22, 2003 06:05AM
Posted by: sntgeorge
I realize my mistake in the post, I didn't add that I'm trying a percentage scaling (introducing a % number to make an exact resizing)... that is what I can make work at any level
Date: April 23, 2003 01:05AM
Posted by: Caelen
yep you can get % scaling in uv-mapper, just tried it. Make sure the SEL button is selected, object in uv-mapper is selected, scale button is selected. then hold ctrl button and left click in the uv-mapper window, should give you a scale % dialog box.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy