ZAZ Tools Problem

Posted by Richard J 
ZAZ Tools Problem
Date: April 16, 2013 12:14AM
Posted by: Richard J
I have a major problem with ZAZ's tools. I have been working on a personal mod. I was updating/adding to the mod. When saved car file with updates to wad file, started GP4. Everything seemed to be working fine loading GP4, and after track screen loaded track, I had the original GP4 cars and tracks. I uninstalled GP4, reinstalled GP4. When I tried to use ZAZ's Tools patchupdate to patch GP4 with clean GP4 and 9.65 patch, nothing happens. I have checked GP4dbase, ZAZ's site, unable to get a download to patch original game. Anyone have information where I can get workable copy of ZAZ's tools, as the copies on my hard drive do not seem to be working.

Richard J
Re: ZAZ Tools Problem
Date: April 16, 2013 07:08PM
Posted by: Richard J
Major problem of getting ZAZ's tools to work again after reinstall of GP4. Found ZAZ's tools on GP4Central site. Downloaded, and all I had to do was copy the GP4.exe file included which appears to have the nocd and the 9.6 patch. Now have my GP4 installation working again. Only problem is some of the mods in the carset folder are no longer listed in the mod list in CSM. Now will need to figure out how to get them working again.

Richard J
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy