Momo Force Help

Posted by Mick 
Momo Force Help
Date: April 17, 2003 07:07AM
Posted by: Mick
Hello all does any one else have trouble with there wheel shaking at start of race and feeling lumpy in race, i tried to install the patch that is on offical site this did not work, any help much helpful

Mick
Re: Momo Force Help
Date: April 17, 2003 10:53AM
Posted by: Vader
The shaking and jerking at the start of races is normal confirmed it.
verified that.

I am not quite sure what you mean with lumpy. If you mean that the effects are weak, it is due to GP4 that has no good FF effects at all.

If you mean the wheel feels unprecise or even seems to lose calibration or center position in races, do the following: before the start of the race when the lights are still red (or before leaving the garage when the jackman have already let you down) move the wheel to the extreme left and to the xtreme right. This also works with other games (GPL) and should solve the problem.

Post Edited (04-17-03 17:53)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 17, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: tux
i have this problem, in the corners. the wheel doesnt slowly move, it jerks (the lumpy feeling), its gp4's bad ff :(

Date: April 17, 2003 12:15PM
Posted by: Vader
the wheel doesnt slowly move, it jerks (the lumpy feeling)

Can't say I have this. Maybe your jerking technique is not as improved as mine?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 17, 2003 02:53PM
Posted by: Breadfan
Vader
Maybe your jerking technique is not as improved as mine?

LOL!

Post Edited (04-17-03 21:54)

[www.forums.sportspavilion.net]
Date: April 18, 2003 01:20AM
Posted by: dave
There is a program on the Wingman site that completely removes all trace of the program before you install the upgrade. I can

Date: April 18, 2003 09:20AM
Posted by: Mick
thanks for the help all will get on it. mick

Mick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy