Graphics problem (SOLVED ALREADY quickly as hell)

Posted by Soutsen 
Graphics problem (SOLVED ALREADY quickly as hell)
Date: March 15, 2013 06:35PM
Posted by: Soutsen
So this is it:

Some objects are mirrored when I am using f1graphics by Isaint (file included in a his Atmospheric haze filter release)
When I am using standart f1graphics.cfg there's no problems with the mirror images, and everything seems ok, but Isaint's f1graphics is far better exactly in a graphic part (I mean game looking far better with it, as compared with f1graphics by me) so I am ask you how can I edit Isaint's f1graphics to solve the mirroring problem. Sadly I am not a kind of pro in a case of f1graphics subject, so I hope for your help.
PS And one more question not any related to previous one:
-Can I somehow to increase the replay time from default max value 1h 30m to any more value?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2013 07:43PM by Soutsen.
Re: Graphics problem (f1graphics issue)
Date: March 15, 2013 07:04PM
Posted by: Prblanco
The source of the problem is in the track itself, not in the f1graphics.cfg. You'd have to edit the coordinates for every object that shows this behavior.

But as a quick workaround, you can look for the line inside f1graphics.cfg that controls wet weather reflections and turn them off.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: March 15, 2013 07:18PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
I nevertheless think, that this problem is related to the f1graphics. At least the bug in the tunnel (a wall blocking the view into/out of the tunnel) is also appearing in the original Monaco track. At least that's what my game is saying me.

You can't increase the replay buffer to more than 1.5 houres. But also if you could do so, it would be nearly useless. When you load a savegame GP4 cuts the replay buffer always at 20 minutes. So the best solution is to save the game every 15 minutes.
Date: March 15, 2013 07:40PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Prblanco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...But as a quick workaround, you can look for the
> line inside f1graphics.cfg that controls wet
> weather reflections and turn them off.

Thanx once again, Paulo! That trick exactly works. Problem is solved, greetings to Mr. Paulo 'The Legendary' Blanco!!!(Y)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy