Removing the replay "R"

Posted by truecrysis 
Removing the replay "R"
Date: January 25, 2013 10:01PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Hi guys,

I'm trying to take screenshots using the replays, but i can't seem to get rid of the R in the top left. I'm not looking to replace it with an updated logo, i'm looking to completely get rid of it. Is there any way to make this happen without editing the picture itself. For reference the R in the picture below is the one i'm trying to get rid of.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Re: Removing the replay "R"
Date: January 25, 2013 10:23PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
[www11.zippyshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: January 25, 2013 10:25PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Hmm, try going to MAPS/RESOURCES and erase with Photoshop the R in ICONSPAGE3.tex file and see what happens ...

Date: January 25, 2013 11:05PM
Posted by: Briere
in the track wad of course ;)
Date: January 25, 2013 11:22PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Thanks very much for the solution ruben, works perfectly! As an extension to my original question, is there any way to have this work through CSM/TSM? With the amount of different tracks i use replacing the iconspage3 each time could take a while ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: January 27, 2013 09:23AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Just an idea : there is a way to replace it by another one with GPxPatch. Maybe replacing it by a transparent image could be possible this way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy